4698 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2005 :  10:30:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Edited by - PixieSteve on 09/08/2005 13:46:32
Go to Top of Page

VoVat
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

USA
9168 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2005 :  13:39:31  Show Profile  Visit VoVat's Homepage  Click to see VoVat's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
My boyfriend does drugs and i dont like it, when people ask what my problem is i cant answer, to be honest i dont know! i geuss it shouldnt bother me, if anyone has any good advice to help me accept it then speak up!!!

I don't have any good advice, really, but I think I know how you feel. While I don't necessarily have any problem with people doing drugs in general, as long as they're responsible about it and don't get in over their heads, I don't know that I could date anyone who did drugs. It's largely a cultural thing and the product of my largely sheltered childhood, I guess, but it makes me uncomfortable.

I was all out of luck, like a duck that died. I was all out of juice, like a moose denied.
Go to Top of Page

Homers_pet_monkey
= Official forum monkey =

United Kingdom
17125 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2005 :  15:27:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by martian-honey

My boyfriend does drugs and i dont like it, when people ask what my problem is i cant answer, to be honest i dont know! i geuss it shouldnt bother me, if anyone has any good advice to help me accept it then speak up!!!

I used be like that with my ex. Now I take them too. If you can't beat them.........

I'd walk her everyday, into a shady place
Go to Top of Page

50 Pence
= Cult of Ray =

United Kingdom
284 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2005 :  16:04:01  Show Profile  Visit 50 Pence's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Franky you lot should get some KRATOM for a legal high.

Blats
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000