New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

clumsy342
- FB Fan -

2 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2005 :  20:36:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey-

I just got the news today about the Portland shows. (i know there's already a topic for it, but i gotta find out if you guys know about this or not.) If they're doing 4 shows in two days, I immediately think "LIVE DVD". Anyone else??
Also, I swear I read somewhere that they were planning on shooting one this year. Someone please shed some light on this for me.
thanks.

-mike

number 13
= Cult of Ray =

286 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2005 :  01:48:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There will be a live dvd this year from the reunion tour. It's surprising that they'll do another one from the new tour... Especially if there is no new material.

What's the source?
Go to Top of Page

clumsy342
- FB Fan -

2 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2005 :  14:08:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well-
We know that there are gonna be two DVDs this year.
One being a documentary, 'loudQUIETloud' .. hopefully thats what theyve been recording for (on the reunion tour).

And Secondly, a live DVD. I originally thought they were gonna film it when they played however many shows in a row in like NY or California.

I don't know if I'm making up this Portland thing or not.. I could have sworn i read about it somewhere online; Ive been searching like a madman.
either way.. im going to this show!! Its gonna cost $100 for tix and 1100 miles on my car, but it should be worth it.

-mike
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000