New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

we5dogg
- FB Fan -

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  12:18:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so i have pretty good confirmation that the pixies are going to play the warfield in san francisco may 30th memorial day... two shows in one night. not sure if this is the two shows of rareities and hits seperated... hope so.. i got my request in...hope you get yours. tix go on sale to general public april 14th.

we5dogg
- FB Fan -

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  12:23:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
$70 for both shows...more info as soon as i get it
Go to Top of Page

beergeek
- FB Fan -

USA
81 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  16:20:09  Show Profile  Visit beergeek's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Would seem odd since it's a Clear Channel place.
Go to Top of Page

the goat
- FB Fan -

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2005 :  21:47:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info we5dogg!
Go to Top of Page

the goat
- FB Fan -

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2005 :  21:51:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've heard they're not too fond of Clear Channel, but CC owns both of the mid-size venues in SF, Warfield and Fillmore. I guess they could play Great American Music Hall, or smaller clubs like Bimbo's and Slim's, but these all seem too small too me. Plus, with the Roseland shows being confirmed, the Warfield sounds legit. Still, there's nothing at the Warfield, Ticketmaster, or Clear Channel sites, but I assume tix will be sold through Ticketmaster if its at the Warfield. If not, where? And what did you mean by, "I got my request in"??? Ticket request? Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

the goat
- FB Fan -

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2005 :  22:10:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry for replying to my own post (again), but since this is my first time actually posting, I'd like to say thanks to Cult of Frank and all the other admins and posters for all the great info. I found this site and board shortly after the reunion was confirmed in late '03, and although I never posted, I monitored it incessantly last year. I managed to get a Disclive copy of the first show, and I personally witnessed the glory @Davis, Coachella, and the Greek in LA, thanks in no small part to the info provided here. So, once again, thanks for everything and keep up the great work!
Go to Top of Page

we5dogg
- FB Fan -

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2005 :  11:26:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well, I have some friends that work for bill graham presents and they put in employee requests for tickets for me. not sure why its not yet on the ticketmaster sites but my friends tell me the pixies are coming so........
Go to Top of Page

we5dogg
- FB Fan -

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2005 :  11:31:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well.....here is the official confirmation
http://www.bgp.com/search.html?search=pixies
Go to Top of Page

the goat
- FB Fan -

USA