Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Frank Black Chat
 All Over the World -- Pixies Live!
 I Can't Believe the Tsongas Arena in Lowell...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jimmy
= Cult of Ray =

USA
876 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  19:43:00  Show Profile  Visit jimmy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I had a really good time at the Pixies show last Thursday night. The only thing is- I was really surprised that you couldn't bring in cigarettes and lighters. I've never heard of any place patting people down looking for those things. I wasn't gonna try to smoke inside, of course ( some poor girl in front of me tried and someone came up to her with a flashlight) but I did need my lighter.
It was hard enough walking around with a spoon and everything stuffed in my sock; it was just more of a hassle.

Atheist4Catholics
= Cult of Ray =

USA
925 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2004 :  06:41:02  Show Profile  Visit Atheist4Catholics's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That's funny.

I love how people were smoking pot before the show when you're not even allowed to smoke cigarettes.

At least wait until they turn the smoke machines on so you have some cover!

For more information on rock, visit www.timfranklin.net
Go to Top of Page

mrgrieves1971
= Cult of Ray =

USA
544 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2004 :  07:08:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kim was smoking. No one stopped her.

I remember awhile back, right after Boston enacted the smoking band, some new band from England was playing the Paradise. From some reason the Libertines rings a bell. Anyway, during their encore, the lead singer lit a cigarette on stage. A bouncer shined a flashlight on him until he put it out.

Now, I'm not a smoker and actually enjoy the fact that I can now go out without smelling like an ashtray at the end of the night. But sometimes it gets a little ridiculous.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000