Columbus Show!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

skinrat
- FB Fan -

4 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2004 :  23:39:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone else get to check it out? I WANT a copy of this show, In Heaven, Wave, Vamos, then they got rockin....it was perfect. I know they play the same tunes everynite, but the order in which they played them tonite just rocked...

Daisy Girl
~ Abstract Brain ~

Belize
5305 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2004 :  09:51:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How was it? What was the band like? What was the crowd like... give me more ... please
Go to Top of Page

apl4eris
~ Abstract Brain ~

USA
4800 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2004 :  15:56:33  Show Profile  Visit apl4eris's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://forum.frankblack.net/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10063

Crouton's description is pretty right on.

I'm still trying to compose my thoughts on it -there was a LOT of dialogue that I couldn't make out (that I hope we can hear in the mp3s), even though I was only 6 rows away smack dab in the middle. Crazy guy yelling "YAY" at the top of his lungs every 3 seconds and jumping into me during 6 songs kinda ruined it for a while. I'll post in the thread I linked when I'm ready. It was not what I expected, and yet it was very fulfilling.
Go to Top of Page

x-kennedy
- FB Fan -

1 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2004 :  16:12:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by apl4eris
...Crazy guy yelling "YAY" at the top of his lungs every 3 seconds and jumping into me during 6 songs kinda ruined it for a while...

Are you talking about the guy that kept saying "YAY" or "HAY" during the song "Hey"? If so I know who you are talking about, the guy was like directly behind me I guess. I was in row 4 dead center (I was the guy with the blank black tshirt, and curly brown hair that was bouncing around uncontrolably.) The YAY-HAY guy has given my GF and I many laughs over the last couple days.
Go to Top of Page

apl4eris
~ Abstract Brain ~

USA
4800 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2004 :  16:34:30  Show Profile  Visit apl4eris's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yep, that's the one! You should read Crouton's funny account of that guy
http://forum.frankblack.net/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10063

His antics were good for some laughs, as you said, after the fact, but for a while I thought it was going to get ugly.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000