Need More TABS!!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chip Away Boy
= Cult of Ray =

914 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2002 :  22:06:12  Show Profile
ProverbialCereal, I know it's not easy but I neeeeeed the rest of the tabs...i'm having so much fun playing along but i wanna play with the FB&TC Solo and cult of ray (and other BLD songs)

hope you can get them up soon

[EDIT: Moved - Dave Noisy]

pong
= Cult of Ray =

France
315 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2002 :  05:08:49  Show Profile  Visit pong's Homepage
try yourself first ! i mean, ok, PC do a very good work, but it will be more interesting (you'll see) if you begin by yourself.

- Pong

"i'll be on the first fligh"
Go to Top of Page

ProverbialCereal
- FB TabMaster -

USA
2953 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2002 :  12:54:07  Show Profile
Chip Away dude -- you know that I have an old tab page with all the tabs? I'm moving them all here. Yes it's taking a while but if you are that desperate then you can go to my angelire site which still exists.

www.angelfire.com/mo/frankblacktabs/index.html

I've been busy lately and haven't had much time to tab the new stuff. In time it will be up.

And, yes, Pong is right. I hope everyone does try to figure out at least some FB songs before getting the tabs. It may seem daunting but just listen for the chord changes, find the bass notes (which is usually the root note of the chord), determine if it's major or minor (or something else), then before you know it, you've figured out a song. Eventually you'll figure out songs after a couple listens. It really helps in developing your ear.

Derek
Go to Top of Page

Chip Away Boy
= Cult of Ray =

914 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2002 :  18:32:08  Show Profile
yeah, i'm using these tabs to practice, only been playing a little while so i dont think i have the ear yet to tab them out myself...but thanks for the link, i didnt know it was there
Go to Top of Page

pong
= Cult of Ray =

France
315 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2002 :  00:39:48  Show Profile  Visit pong's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by ProverbialCereal

find the bass notes (which is usually the root note of the chord), determine if it's major or minor (or something else), then before you know it, you've figured out a song. Eventually you'll figure out songs after a couple listens. It really helps in developing your ear.

Derek

- Pong

"i'll be on the first fligh"
Go to Top of Page

ProverbialCereal
- FB TabMaster -

USA
2953 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2002 :  10:16:46  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Chip Away Boy

yeah, i'm using these tabs to practice, only been playing a little while so i dont think i have the ear yet to tab them out myself...but thanks for the link, i didnt know it was there

When I first started out on guitar, I used tabs from the internet. I'd say it helped, and now I rarely refer to tabs. You'll get to that 'figuring out songs by yourself' stage in time.

But beware of crappy tabs on the internet.

Derek
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000