New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kingphilbert
= Cult of Ray =

USA
356 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  13:04:58  Show Profile  Visit kingphilbert's Homepage
Hello. I figure everyone see's this here instead of in trading. You all talk about it and in all my downloading and collecting of b-sides I have never heard Frank's Duke of Earl and I would really like too. I would love to!

Can some one email it to me or trade me a copy of the Hello Recordings, anything. Anything except for a file sharing program that is used on a PC. Sorry, I am a crApple user. I have Limewire but never see it there. If someone would email it, don't use my hotmail listed via this board email there and I will send you an email that accepts larger attachments.

Thanks all.

mun chien andalusia
= Quote Accumulator =

Italy
2139 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  15:08:12  Show Profile  Visit mun chien andalusia's Homepage  Click to see mun chien andalusia's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by kingphilbert

Hello. I figure everyone see's this here instead of in trading. You all talk about it and in all my downloading and collecting of b-sides I have never heard Frank's Duke of Earl and I would really like too. I would love to!

Can some one email it to me or trade me a copy of the Hello Recordings, anything. Anything except for a file sharing program that is used on a PC. Sorry, I am a crApple user. I have Limewire but never see it there. If someone would email it, don't use my hotmail listed via this board email there and I will send you an email that accepts larger attachments.

Thanks all.

i have it.mail me.

join the cult of errol\and you can have a beer\without having to quit smoking
Go to Top of Page

kingphilbert
= Cult of Ray =

USA
356 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  09:13:27  Show Profile  Visit kingphilbert's Homepage
Thank you all. A few were nice to offer it to me and I received a copy this morning. It's spectacular.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000