New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

The King Of Karaoke
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3759 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2004 :  21:29:40  Show Profile
I don't know if this is strange but.....
I've been having this dream almost nightly for the past two months where I'm an invisble witness to the day to day activities of Ziegfried's, (of "Ziegfried and Roy") daily life. When I say invisible it's almost as if I'm watching him on television.
In my dream Roy is still in a coma and Ziegfried appears to be very depressed by this. To try and hide his mental state he's constantly performing these cheesey magic tricks for everyone he meets. The foam ball trick appears to be his favorite. His costume of choice is a sparkley speedo with a matching mesh tank top and jelly shoes. He also is constantly jumping back and forth and lifting his foot over his head after each foam ball trick. Although I am amazed at his flexability at the same time it's sad to see him have to try to make it alone.
Half way through the dream I find, I am suddenly, not just an "invisble witness" but half of a world famous magical duo. The Ziegfried and King of Karaoke" show. I am famous for my card tricks involving albino guinea pigs (we've toned it down a bit), and tight leather pants, that accentuate my gigantic package.
Now even though we're only two months into my recurring dream, we have become the hottest thing on the New Jersey sea shore! playing Atlantic City Holiday Inn, twice a night! Monday through Saturday, 4:00pm and again at 8:00 pm.
At home (Delaware), in our one bedroom apartment, I work on my guinea pig taming / magic. Believe it or not "Ziggy" has quite a sweet tooth! I know! Who'd think?! I enjoy making him Creme Bruelle' when I find the time. We have a busy schedule during the week but Sunday is known as "our day." We usually spend the better part of it in bed watching "Trading Spaces" and giggling. Ziggy is quite humorous! I've managed to clue Ziggy in to some of Franks stuff! He's quite fond of "Pan American Highway" as well as "St Francis Dam Disaster." He's not much for his harder stuff yet, but don't worry! I'm working on it! I myself, also have a new found appreciation for Yanni and John Tesh.
I'm really not sure what to make of this recurring dream / nightmare. I'm a healthy heterosexual male whose currently practicing involuntary abstinence. I'm quite happy with my blow up lady friend until I find that special someone! (any takers? he he!) . The thing that concerns me is, after these dreams I usually wake up dripping in sweat with a sheet teepee. Which is a strange sight in itself, because I live in a tent. Is there a possible hidden meaning? I don't know!
Does anyone out there do dream analysis? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

THE MIGHTY SAMSON

Note to self - YES!! Thank's to Spudboy's advice, making love to blow up doll is better than advertised!! Side note to self: Mad Dog 20/20. It isn't just for high school dances anymore!

Edited by - The King Of Karaoke on 01/21/2004 10:28:51

The King Of Karaoke
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3759 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2004 :  05:31:57  Show Profile
Out weird that one, Mr. Adnan!

Note to self - YES!! Thank's to Spudboy's advice, making love to blow up doll is better than advertised!! Side note to self: Mad Dog 20/20. It isn't just for high school dances anymore!

Edited by - The King Of Karaoke on 01/21/2004 05:32:42
Go to Top of Page

ramona
"FB Quote Mistress"

USA
3988 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2004 :  10:32:39  Show Profile  Visit ramona's Homepage
That is odd.

And here is their website for more oddness - http://www.siegfriedandroy.com/

It's actually "Siegfried". Although we won't hold that against you.

"Music does not drag me down. Music lifts me up." - Frank Black
Go to Top of Page

The King Of Karaoke
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3759 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2004 :  10:35:05  Show Profile
Thanks! I've been wondering why he spends most of the dream telling me that.

Go to Top of Page

mcmikey
= Cult of Ray =

799 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2004 :  10:44:20  Show Profile
I feel dirty just for having read that!

I dreamed I dream
Go to Top of Page

The King Of Karaoke
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3759 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2004 :  11:25:25  Show Profile
Often times while in the middle of this nightmare, I start to feel very dirty. Then the next thing I know, Ziggy suggests we loofa the filth from my body.
What does it mean?

Go to Top of Page

mcmikey
= Cult of Ray =

799 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2004 :  11:28:12  Show Profile
I think it means you'd probably enjoy that blow-up doll more if you stuck a cucumber in it's vaginal orifice

I dreamed I dream
Go to Top of Page

The King Of Karaoke
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3759 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2004 :  11:33:34  Show Profile
EEEWWW! NO THANKS!! That sounds just a little too kinky and to be honest, pretty gay.
Plus we only have one cucumber in the tent over here, and we enjoy sticking that in my ass.
What's an orifice?

Edited by - The King Of Karaoke on 01/23/2004 23:35:57
Go to Top of Page

mcmikey
= Cult of Ray =

799 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2004 :  11:36:35  Show Profile
an orifice is a hole or opening...like the ones the tiger put in roy

I dreamed I dream
Go to Top of Page

The King Of Karaoke
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3759 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2004 :  11:42:02  Show Profile
Oooh..Now look what you've done. My awake time blow up likeness of Ziggy is crying! That's a touchy subject in the tent over here. It will take me hours of consoling to rectify this.
Oh goodness.. Where's the loofa?

Go to Top of Page

mcmikey
= Cult of Ray =

799 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2004 :  11:42:39  Show Profile
hehe....rectify.....

I dreamed I dream
Go to Top of Page

The King Of Karaoke
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3759 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2004 :  11:45:48  Show Profile
Eeeew! I know what your trying to say. You're kinda weirding me out!

Go to Top of Page

mcmikey
= Cult of Ray =

799 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2004 :  11:47:43  Show Profile
says the guy who has dreams about siegfried and roy.....forgive me if I laugh

I dreamed I dream
Go to Top of Page

The King Of Karaoke
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3759 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2004 :  11:48:45  Show Profile
That's what your supposed to be doing while in this thread. : )

Go to Top of Page

mcmikey
= Cult of Ray =

799 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2004 :  11:51:46  Show Profile
oh....I thought this was to elicit pity. Check your mail

I dreamed I dream
Go to Top of Page

El Barto
= Song DB Master =

USA
4020 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2004 :  14:27:31  Show Profile  Visit El Barto's Homepage
I didn't read your entire thread cause I have no attention span, but I'm pretty sure it means you're gay.

"I joined the Cult of Clops / If I were you, I'd sleep with one eye open."
Go to Top of Page

Little Black Francis
> Teenager of the Year <

3648 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2004 :  19:43:15  Show Profile
I have been laughing about that last post for about 2 hours now. Nice joke : )
Go to Top of Page

The King Of Karaoke
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3759 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2004 :  21:09:42  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by El Barto

I didn't read your entire thread cause I have no attention span, but I'm pretty sure it means you're gay.

"I joined the Cult of Clops / If I were you, I'd sleep with one eye open."

Huh? GAY?!?! I don't know how you get that.
I don't see it, and must disagree! I am actually quite hurt by that interpretation Sir Barto!
I've been reading this book about dream analysis. The speedo, loofa, trading spaces, creme brulle', albino guinea pigs and most importantly Ziegfried.
It all points to the wonderful world of magic! In fact it's as clear as day! I'm supposed to be a magician!
Gay! Hmmph! You have some gumption mister!
Okay I gotta go, "Style Court" is on!

(need some damn spell check on this forum!)

Note to self: get ass itchin' ointment...fer ass...that's.. uh?...itchin'!

Edited by - The King Of Karaoke on 01/25/2004 19:31:16
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000