Project Rockstar
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bumblebeeboy2
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2638 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2003 :  10:39:03  Show Profile  Click to see bumblebeeboy2's MSN Messenger address
Does anyone else play Project Rockstar here? Just getting really into it now, now that've I've worked it out properly...

~~~
I'm flat out, you're so beautiful to look at when you cry. Freeze, don't move, you've been chosen as an extra in the movie adaptation of the sequal to your life. Shady Lane, everybody wants one, Shady Lane, everybody needs one.

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2003 :  11:13:13  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage
I played it when it started, but dropped out because of all the cheating.

I was just thinking about this the other day, and how no one has mentioned it..funny.
Go to Top of Page

bumblebeeboy2
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2638 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2003 :  11:19:22  Show Profile  Click to see bumblebeeboy2's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Noisy

I played it when it started, but dropped out because of all the cheating.

I was just thinking about this the other day, and how no one has mentioned it..funny.

cheating? was that pre or post-reset? it was reset to wipe the slate clean and supposedly there's no or much less cheating now, seems okay, i'm not sure if anyone is cheating of course though, but it's quite good fun still... just started posting to their message, board, it's mad, you'll post something and by the time you go back to see what you wrote you'll have like 3 replies already... not surprising though, as my girlfriend seems to spend most of her free time on there, constantly refreshing the pages...

~~~
I'm flat out, you're so beautiful to look at when you cry. Freeze, don't move, you've been chosen as an extra in the movie adaptation of the sequal to your life. Shady Lane, everybody wants one, Shady Lane, everybody needs one.
Go to Top of Page

misleadtheworld
* Dog in the Sand *

United Kingdom
1222 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2003 :  16:15:59  Show Profile  Visit misleadtheworld's Homepage
project rockstar?

Ai ai ai ai / Hey Sandy!
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2003 :  22:16:29  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage
Well, i hit it when it first went up...i can't remember..maybe even a few years ago?

Your poor girlfriend..heh
Go to Top of Page

apl4eris
~ Abstract Brain ~

USA
4800 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2003 :  05:00:24  Show Profile  Visit apl4eris's Homepage
Wow. Brought to you by www.kerb.co.uk (a digital marketing company) - the same people that created www.wewantyoursoul.com/" target="_blank">http://www.wewantyoursoul.com/

This strikes me in much the same way as Urban Outfitters and the MTV fashion show several years back (what was that called?).

Viacom intentions, by way of kitsch - how very Clear Channel...

www.discordis.com//chef_icon3.jpg" border="0">Swedish Chef's "Dumpling of Wisdom": Øder tis moodle in der noggin tu smacken der ouchey und vinger-slingers ur to smacken-backen und fix de morkin, yøobetcha!

Edited by - apl4eris on 12/28/2003 05:06:28
Go to Top of Page

bumblebeeboy2
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2638 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2003 :  09:37:44  Show Profile  Click to see bumblebeeboy2's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by misleadtheworld

project rockstar?

Ai ai ai ai / Hey Sandy!

http://www.projectrockstar.com

if anyone is playing it at the moment feel free to add me to your address book, Harry Muffains is the name.

~~~
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2003 :  10:45:28  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage
Wow..looks very different.

I'm not all that crazy about competing in a game that has like 64,000 players..heh..
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000