Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Golly
- FB Fan -

Sweden
51 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2003 :  17:04:50  Show Profile
I'm constantly in the search for good movies, so please, if ya'll could thell me some of your fav. movies i'd love it! (old or new doesn't matter)

- my fav. is probably Dr.Strangelove, The scene when the major rides the H-bomb like a mechanical bull screaming yehaaww! all the way down to the detonation is priceless.

Little Black Francis
> Teenager of the Year <

3648 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2003 :  17:16:03  Show Profile
you need to talk to Floop

http://www.imdb.com/top_250_films

this top 250 films vote thingy.

I can't wait for "Jersey Girl"
by Kevin Smith which is supposed to be out at the begining of the year
so if you haven't seen Clerks, you should.

Uh...

What about that new Tim Burton movie out in NY and LA with Ewokie McGregor?

Or that one with Uma Thurmon and Alfleck? Not Gili

Go to Top of Page

apl4eris
~ Abstract Brain ~

USA
4800 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2003 :  20:02:58  Show Profile  Visit apl4eris's Homepage
Dreams, or Ran, or Seven Samarai, and anything else by Akira Kurosawa

Wings of Desire, by Wim Wenders

Down by Law, or Stranger than Paradise, anything else by Jim Jarmusch

Fire Walk with Me, Twin Peaks collection, Eraserhead, Blue Velvet, Mulholland Dr., Lost Highway, The Straight Story, and anything else by David Lynch

Raising Arizona, Fargo, Barton Fink, The Hudsucker Proxy, The Man Who Wasn't There, The Big Lebowski, and lots of people liked O Brother, Where Art Thou?, but I didn't as much (good soundtrack though), all by the Coen brothers

A Clockwork Orange, Full Metal Jacket, The Shining, 2001: A Space Odyssey, etc., by Kubrick

Waking Life, and Slacker, by Richard Linklater(I've heard School of Rock is fun, Jack Black-style)

The Monster (aka Il Mostro), Johnny Stecchino (aka Johnny Toothpick), Night on Earth, all great films with Roberto Benigni, also to be in the much-anticipated 2003? Jim Jarmusch movie: Coffee and Cigarettes

Dancer in the Dark, by Lars von Trier, with Bjork

Delicatessen, City of Lost Children (aka La Cité des enfants perdus), Amélie, by Jean-Pierre Jeunet

The Professional (aka Leon), by Luc Besson

Trois couleurs: Bleu (my absolute favorite of the trilogy), Trois couleurs: Blanc, Trois couleurs: Rouge, by Krzysztof Kieslowski

There are too many...I gotta get back to wrapping presents for now...hope this helps! I love all of these movies, and many many more. I forgot just how many movies...

Swedish Chef's "Dumpling of Wisdom":Swedish Chef's "Dumpling of Wisdom": Øder tis moodle in der noggin tu smacken der ouchey und vinger-slingers ur to smacken-backen und fix de morkin, yøobetcha!
Go to Top of Page

TarTar
* Dog in the Sand *

1965 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2003 :  00:56:49  Show Profile
Watch Freeway with Keifer Sutherland and Reese Witherspoon. If you think Reese is just some mainstream actress who can only play Legally Blonde, you'll be shocked at her range in this ridiculous (and surprisingly great) explotation film.

Alcohol or pot? VHS or Beta? Man or Astro-man?

Edited by - TarTar on 12/25/2003 00:57:23
Go to Top of Page

ObfuscateByWill
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1887 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2003 :  17:10:48  Show Profile  Visit ObfuscateByWill's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by apl4eris

Delicatessen, City of Lost Children (aka La Cité des enfants perdus), Amélie, by Jean-Pierre Jeunet

Agree.

-

I know we've done this fav. movie thing before, but the Search function never really works for me. Can't tell you when/where.

-

Movies I love:

If... - Lindsey Anderson
O' Lucky Man! - Lindsey Anderson
Koyaanisqatsi/Powaqqatsi/Naqoyqatsi - Godfrey Reggio
Brazil - Terry Gilliam
Rollerball - Norman Jewison (1975)

That's all I can think of. Maybe I'll post an amended list sometime for everyone to ignore.

*Shka-pow!
Go to Top of Page

TarTar
* Dog in the Sand *

1965 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2003 :  21:56:44  Show Profile
I didn't care much for City of Lost Children, from what I saw of it. I couldn't figure out what the hell was going on. It just seemed like random weirdness. But I'm also not into fantasy-type films all that much.

Go to Top of Page

apl4eris
~ Abstract Brain ~

USA
4800 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2003 :  21:58:09  Show Profile  Visit apl4eris's Homepage
Lordy, of course! Brazil is indubitably a great choice! Not to be missed.... I loved Koyaanisqatsi, haven't seen the others, I do know you need to be in the proper frame of mind for a movie with no dialogue (some love the movie, some hate it).

I just remembered 2 movies we actually went through the trouble to see in the theater since we moved to Columbus, and turned out to be a huge hit for us. "Winged Migration" (also no real dialogue) and "Bubba Hotep" - both awesome movies, very very different from each other. Highly recommend as well.

Swedish Chef's "Dumpling of Wisdom": Øder tis moodle in der noggin tu smacken der ouchey und vinger-slingers ur to smacken-backen und fix de morkin, yøobetcha!
Go to Top of Page

SpudBoy
= Cult of Ray =

Equatorial Guinea
649 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2003 :  21:59:38  Show Profile  Visit SpudBoy's Homepage
On the campy-but-still-somehow-high-class front:

The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension (awesome. pure genius.)
Killer Klowns From Outer Space (it looks like a crappy movie but somehow it isn't.)
Slacker (I know it's listed above, but I also wanted to point out that this is *not* Slackers - a dumb flick made by dumb people)
Another State of Mind (documentary of Social Distortion's first national tour, circa '83)
Schizopolis (What the hell happened to Soderbergh after this? Pod people?)

Enjoy!

I looked for a cult to join, then decided to just play "Sink". Hey! I sank the LaBrea Tar Pits!
Go to Top of Page

jimmy
= Cult of Ray =

USA
876 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2003 :  22:43:26  Show Profile  Visit jimmy's Homepage
It's nothing to rush out and watch, but 'Joe dirt' was on tv the other day and it's not as bad as it looks. It has kid rock and christopher walken and it's always good to see dennis miller
Go to Top of Page

ObfuscateByWill
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1887 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2003 :  01:16:08  Show Profile  Visit ObfuscateByWill's Homepage
Killer Klowns From Outer Space is kind-of funny. I have it on VHS so it doesn't get much playing time. (It's hard to watch a VHS after switching to DVD. Did that make sense?)

*Shka-pow!
Go to Top of Page

miguel
- FB Fan -

USA
213 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2003 :  03:59:29  Show Profile  Visit miguel's Homepage
Crumb.
American Movie.
Eraserhead.
Baraka.
Microcosmos.
EvilDead.
ug, I can't think....

"... it's a pill, that gives worms... to exgirlfriends.. you just don't get it"
Go to Top of Page

pinkashtray
- FB Fan -

USA
96 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2003 :  07:08:08  Show Profile
yeah evil dead! a few of my faves..

sister my sister
best in show
house of yes
Liquid Sky
Rad
Christiane F
the hunger
valley girl
Quadrophenia
the man who fell to earth
Eyes of laura mars

and so on and so on..

-whatever i say is only spit-
Go to Top of Page

IceCream
= Quote Accumulator =

USA
1850 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2003 :  12:29:08  Show Profile  Visit IceCream's Homepage
Plan 9 from Outer Space is often considered the worst movie of all time. Don't watch it.
Twelve Angry Men is one of the best movies ever made. The original, NOT the one five years ago. It's amazing....I'm not a big fan of films, but this is awesome.
Go to Top of Page

glacial906
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2003 :  20:44:51  Show Profile
I liked the movie "The Professional" or "Leon the Professional" as it was known overseas. Something about that movie just really clicked for me.

Of course, Blade Runner but that's only if you are in any way shape or form interested in sci-fi.

TarTar mentioned Freeway, which is actually pretty good...except that they had to go and make sequels, which I hate the fact that they feel the need to cash in on the success of everything under the sun by making about 5 of them. (Except some movies, intended to be shown in segments like LOTR or the Star Wars films...)

American Beauty is good. Good acting, sent chills down my spine.

Dammit, apl4eris already listed most of my faves!

If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe.
Carl Sagan

Go to Top of Page

TarTar
* Dog in the Sand *

1965 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2003 :  00:17:33  Show Profile
Wow, Pinkashtray, I've seen none of the movies you listed, except for parts of Valley Girl. Wasn't Nicholas Cage in that? The Man Who Fell to Earth is David Bowie, ain't it? And House of Yes has Parker Posey on the cover in a pink suit with a gun. True, I haven't seen these films, but I've seen them enough at the video rental place and hopefully someday will watch them.

Apl4eris, one Coen Brothers movie you didn't mention was Miller's Crossing, which I just watched for the 3rd time, and the film is now almost entirely clear to me. The first time I saw it, I wasn't in the mood for such an involved film. I mean, you gotta pay extra close attention to every line and act in that film to comprehend even half of it the first time 'round. The second time I watched it, I got the gyst of it. Now, after a third spin, I really picked up on every little plot device. Just one more time around and I think I will grasp it all.

I'm drunk as hell.

Go to Top of Page

pinkashtray
- FB Fan -

USA
96 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2003 :  11:26:59  Show Profile
yes TarTar do it! house of yes and best in show..you won't be disappointed..and if you are, i'll pay yr late fees. ;)

at the video store i would always see this movie sitting in the same spot in the corner of the store..the cover of it was the backside of a girl, her long hair braided as a noose, and a knife behind her back, while her 'friends' stood in front of her not knowing the horror they were facing!..Finally i couldn't stand it anymore and rented it..it was called April Fools.
don't EVER rent that movie.

-whatever i say is only spit-
Go to Top of Page

apl4eris
~ Abstract Brain ~

USA
4800 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2003 :  11:39:56  Show Profile  Visit apl4eris's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by TarTar

Apl4eris, one Coen Brothers movie you didn't mention was Miller's Crossing...
That was pretty good (I've only seen it twice, and you're right, the plot is pretty convoluted!) - another good one, very disquieting, is Blood Simple. I agree that they seem to make movies you need to be in the right mood to enjoy.

Swedish Chef's "Dumpling of Wisdom": Øder tis moodle in der noggin tu smacken der ouchey und vinger-slingers ur to smacken-backen und fix de morkin, yøobetcha!
Go to Top of Page

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2003 :  16:59:36  Show Profile
lately i've just been watching a lot of female gladiator movies

http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/imageserver.x/00000000/wa2000/9958032.JPG
Go to Top of Page

cvanepps
= Cult of Ray =

USA
442 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2003 :  19:53:01  Show Profile
Golly golly golly get your adverbs here! I couldn't resist.

I love movies the way regular guys love sports. I could give a rat's ass who plays 2nd base for the Pittsburg Pirates but I could quote you verbatim much of the dialogue from the most critically-acclaimed (and some not so acclaimed) films of all time. There's a few things I've learned in watching so many movies:

• All good directors have a reason for showing you what they do in a scene. All the other directors either get lucky or they don't get lucky.

• There's no such thing as a good film that runs too long. Conversely, there's no such thing as a bad film that runs too short.

• Lastly, it's not WHAT the film is about that makes it good or bad, but rather HOW it's about it.

Here's all the 5 star selections from my personal collection:
American Beauty
American Psycho
Apocalypse Now
Arthur
Bad Lieutenant
Being John Malkovich
Boogie Nights
Caddyshack
Chinatown
Citizen Kane
Clockwork Orange
Das Boot
Dr. Strangelove
Dragonslayer
The Exorcist
Falling Down
Full Metal Jacket
Glengarry Glen Ross
The Godfather
The Godfather Part II
The Graduate
Grand Canyon
The Grifters
Harold and Maude
Jaws
JFK: The Director's Cut
Lolita
Man on the Moon
Manhattan
Memento
Midnight Cowboy
Network
Nixon
The Omen
Pulp Fiction
Risky Business
River's Edge
Rushmore
Scent of a Woman
Search and Destroy
The Shawshank Redemption
The Silence of the Lambs
Spanking the Monkey
Stranger Than Paradise
Taxi Driver
The Third Man
Unforgiven
Working Girl

-= It's not easy to kidnap a fat man =-
http://christophervanepps.iuma.com
Go to Top of Page

sharkey
- FB Fan -

United Kingdom
65 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2003 :  21:00:02  Show Profile  Click to see sharkey's MSN Messenger address
A few more good ones

The Man in the White Suit
Office Space
The Ladykillers
Les Visiteurs
The Mouse that Roared
Nikita
Bedazzled (original)
Belleville Rendezvous
That Sinking Feeling
Slade in Flame
The Big Blue
Hidden Fortress

"If music be the food of love, are you the indigestion?"
Go to Top of Page

Stuart
- The Clopser -

China
2291 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2003 :  17:56:24  Show Profile  Visit Stuart's Homepage
Good lists, not sure where to start really as I own practically every film on DVD due to it being so cheap out here. However my faves have to be

Godfather 1, 2 and 3 (yes three is as good as one and two)
Stalingrad
The Great Escape
Pulp Fiction
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
Lifetimes (Zhang Yi Mou, Chinese flick)
Musa (Korean Movie, a little Braveheartish,but much much better)
Thin Red Line
Enter the Dragon
Project A
Waterloo
Apocolypse Now
Boogie Nights
Shawshank
K Pax
Arlington Road
Commando
The Running Man

Who's the man that won't cop out when there's danger all about?
Go to Top of Page

Sir Rockabye
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1158 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2003 :  18:18:06  Show Profile  Visit Sir Rockabye's Homepage
This weekend I finally got around to seeing Memento. I really enjoyed the movie, but felt dissatisfied with the ending. I think I might have missed something though, seeing as how I watched it over a period of two days, pausing one night because I was really tired. I plan on watching it again in about a week or so, maybe I'll understand it then. If not, I'll just have to ask someone to explain it to me. Even so, with all of the confusion, it was a top notch film, I really liked it.

"Join the Cult of Chad/ His angst-ridden voice can incite mosh pits so vicious that shirts have been torn."
Go to Top of Page

bumblebeeboy2
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2638 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2003 :  18:26:59  Show Profile  Click to see bumblebeeboy2's MSN Messenger address
momento great film, best to watch it all in one go and concentrate. there's a 'secret' option on the dvd to watch the film in 'order' - haven't got around to watching it like that yet...

~~~
I'm flat out, you're so beautiful to look at when you cry. Freeze, don't move, you've been chosen as an extra in the movie adaptation of the sequal to your life. Shady Lane, everybody wants one, Shady Lane, everybody needs one.
Go to Top of Page

bumblebeeboy2
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2638 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2003 :  18:30:29  Show Profile  Click to see bumblebeeboy2's MSN Messenger address
[2nd time i've added to my list]

fave films though... off the top of my head...

2001: a space odyssey
truman show
planet of the apes (all of them!)
donnie darko
magnolia
a.i.
meet the parents
elephant man
vanilla sky (i know, but i really do like it, and the way good vibrations comes on when he realises whats going on, fantastic moment, and made the song good for me again, after years of association with adverts)
barbarella
forest gump
fight club (okay, mainly the ending that does it for me)
wicker man
mallrats

~~~
I'm flat out, you're so beautiful to look at when you cry. Freeze, don't move, you've been chosen as an extra in the movie adaptation of the sequal to your life. Shady Lane, everybody wants one, Shady Lane, everybody needs one.

Edited by - bumblebeeboy2 on 12/28/2003 18:37:39
Go to Top of Page

ObfuscateByWill
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1887 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2003 :  04:48:47  Show Profile  Visit ObfuscateByWill's Homepage
I rented 'Russian Ark' about a month ago.

Very cool movie. Longest continuous shot in history. 90 minutes of panning this way and that.

-

Has anyone mentioned 'Spirited Away'?

*Shka-pow!
Go to Top of Page

El Barto
= Song DB Master =

USA
4020 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2003 :  10:33:11  Show Profile  Visit El Barto's Homepage
When I had digital cable, my ex and I would always watch the Sundance channel. You can almost always find a really good movie on that channel. I don't think there was a single one I saw that sucked.

L.I.E.
Joe the King
You Can Count On Me
Ratcatcher
Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
Virgin Suicides (not as good as I thought it'd be...the soundtrack makes it)
Fight Club

That's all I can really think of...I've seen a lot of really good movies on that channel. If you have it available, I suggest you tune in.

"I joined the Cult of Clops / If I were you, I'd sleep with one eye open."
Go to Top of Page

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2003 :  10:33:36  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by ObfuscateByWill

I rented 'Russian Ark' about a month ago.

Very cool movie. Longest continuous shot in history. 90 minutes of panning this way and that.

-

Has anyone mentioned 'Spirited Away'?

*Shka-pow!

this is total film nerd nitpicking, but RUSSIAN ARC does not have the longest continuous shot in history. i remember when i saw the trailer and they were advertising it as "the first film to take place in one continuous shot" i was kind of surprised .. oh well, marketers.

Mike Figgis' TIMECODE did it before him, even though it was presented as 4 separate films, in split screen. they were all shot in one continuous take.

and there's some experimental film from the 70's that is just one long dolly that starts out as a wide shot and ends up in extreme close up on someone's eye, or something like that (i can't remember the name of it)..

and then Alfred Hitchcock's ROPE, though technically not shot in one continuous take because the film canisters can only hold 1000 feet of film, still deserves mention as pioneering the idea in a commercial feature film.

i haven't seen the film, it could be great.. it's just that their marketing of it is slightly off.

i did see SPIRITED AWAY.. good stuff. one of the best films of 2001 (right behind WAKING LIFE). 2001 was a great year for bizarre films.. SPIRITED AWAY, WAKING LIFE, MULHOLLAND DRIVE

Edited by - floop on 12/29/2003 10:34:32
Go to Top of Page

STITCHES
= Cult of Ray =

USA
915 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2003 :  11:19:36  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by bumblebeeboy2

momento great film, best to watch it all in one go and concentrate. there's a 'secret' option on the dvd to watch the film in 'order' - haven't got around to watching it like that yet...

it changes the whole movie when it's watched chronologically....it's interesting to see, but if the movie had been written that way it would have been terrible, since the real surprise happens at the chronological beginning

-----------------------
MAMASAYMAMASAMAMACOOSA
Go to Top of Page

ObfuscateByWill
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1887 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2003 :  15:09:22  Show Profile  Visit ObfuscateByWill's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by floop

[quote]
this is total film nerd nitpicking, but RUSSIAN ARC does not have the longest continuous shot in history. i remember when i saw the trailer and they were advertising it as "the first film to take place in one continuous shot" i was kind of surprised .. oh well, marketers.

Well, I stand corrected.

*Shka-pow!
Go to Top of Page

therewererumours
* Dog in the Sand *

Ireland
1240 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2003 :  17:17:20  Show Profile  Visit therewererumours's Homepage
The Bicycle Thief
Fireworks,
spring to mind, because of thier obscure greatness, but alot of what everyone else has said is excellent and I would have mentioned also.

true love is the devil's crowbar
Go to Top of Page

apl4eris
~ Abstract Brain ~

USA
4800 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2003 :  17:21:32  Show Profile  Visit apl4eris's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by SpudBoy

Wow, spudboy, I really like your choices. I meant to mention Buckaroo Banzai, but I'll just add my 2 cents ;)

The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension (awesome. pure genius.) -- I agree!!! - pure genius. Most definitely must see this movie, if you haven't already. One of if not the, funniest performance by John Lithgow. Christopher Lloyd, Jeff Goldblum, Peter Weller (Buckaroo), is a nuclear scientist, brain surgeon, erstwhile musician, and yes, JetCar test pilot.

Killer Klowns From Outer Space (it looks like a crappy movie but somehow it isn't.) --hahaah - crazy-ass movie. whoa. Incredible fx for a "B" sci-fi/horror movie. Pretty damn funny.

Slacker (I know it's listed above, but I also wanted to point out that this is *not* Slackers - a dumb flick made by dumb people) -- yep yep! All about the Resevoir Dogs conversations (Smurfs philosophy, anyone?), way before Tarantino

Another State of Mind (documentary of Social Distortion's first national tour, circa '83) -- dunno 'bout that one

Schizopolis (What the hell happened to Soderbergh after this? Pod people?) -- Great movie...two words: "Nose army"

Go to Top of Page

Stuart
- The Clopser -

China
2291 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2003 :  17:55:31  Show Profile  Visit Stuart's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by apl4eris

Dreams, or Ran, or Seven Samarai, and anything else by Akira Kurosawa

I have a few Kurosawa movies, both Seven Samurai and Ran but have yet to watch them... Maybe thats what I'll do tonight. Has anyone seen Battle Royale?? Thats another Japanese film but whenever I pick it up here it is minus the English subtitles. I was gonna take up Japanese justso I could watch that film but that would be far too much effort for something which costs less than a dollar.

Elephant Man, great movie.... I don't think anyone has mentionned Usual Suspects, that was another movie that I was completely confused about until the end.

Who's the man that won't cop out when there's danger all about?
Go to Top of Page

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2003 :  17:56:13  Show Profile
quote:

Another State of Mind (documentary of Social Distortion's first national tour, circa '83) -- dunno 'bout that one

Schizopolis (What the hell happened to Soderbergh after this? Pod people?) -- Great movie...two words: "Nose army"

ANOTHER STATE OF MIND - good flick. saw that a looooong time ago. Mike Ness when he was all young and shit.

SCHIZOPOLIS - fun, experimental film.. i met the girl who edited it (and later edited THE LIMEY). total babe. i wish Soderberg would get adventurous again..

Edited by - floop on 12/29/2003 23:45:37
Go to Top of Page

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2003 :  17:57:15  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by ObfuscateByWill

quote:
Originally posted by floop

[quote]

Well, I stand corrected.

*Shka-pow!

it's not you.. it's just the way they marketed the film (falsly)..
Go to Top of Page

NO.13Girl
- FB Fan -

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2003 :  21:36:15  Show Profile  Visit NO.13Girl's Homepage  Click to see NO.13Girl's MSN Messenger address
My taste is predictable but I'll list some of my favorites anyway:
Gigi (thus far is my favorite movie)
The Women
the LOTR movies
The Breakfast Club
Amelie
Breakfast at Tiffany's
It (Silent movie starring Clara Bow...I love silent movies)
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Mermaids
The Wizard of Oz (I'm a HUGE Judy Garland fan)
42nd Street
The Philadelphia Story

um..there are a LOT more but I can't seem to think of them...oh well there's some...

"I joined the Cult of Frank / Aren't I Special?"
Go to Top of Page

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2003 :  23:48:29  Show Profile
i rented Roman Polanski's KNIFE IN THE WATER the other night on DVD.. i recommend it. say what you will about Polanski, he is a seriously talented filmmaker..
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000