Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

apl4eris
~ Abstract Brain ~

USA
4800 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  11:04:29  Show Profile  Visit apl4eris's Homepage
Nah, I got 'em, I just gave 'em away to Goodwill...spirit of the season and all. ;)

Swedish Chef's "Dumpling of Wisdom":Swedish Chef's "Dumpling of Wisdom": Øder tis moodle in der noggin tu smacken der ouchey und vinger-slingers ur to smacken-backen und fix de morkin, yøobetcha!
Go to Top of Page

STITCHES
= Cult of Ray =

USA
915 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  11:06:31  Show Profile
that's sweet....some poor old lady will laugh her ass off at sexual insect jokes.....you're a good person

-----------------------
MAMASAYMAMASAMAMACOOSA
Go to Top of Page

ramona
"FB Quote Mistress"

USA
3988 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  11:53:19  Show Profile  Visit ramona's Homepage
Can you start your own thread for all this junk? I actually posted this for a purpose - not because I wanted to witness all the forum insanity first hand.

Grr. Merry Christmas.
Go to Top of Page

STITCHES
= Cult of Ray =

USA
915 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  11:57:23  Show Profile
sounds like someone's not in the spirit of the season!

-----------------------
MAMASAYMAMASAMAMACOOSA
Go to Top of Page

apl4eris
~ Abstract Brain ~

USA
4800 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  11:57:42  Show Profile  Visit apl4eris's Homepage
Sorry ramona, I tried to nip it in the bud with my dung beetle non sequitur, but to no avail. I apologize for inadvertantly adding to the fire. :)

Swedish Chef's "Dumpling of Wisdom":Swedish Chef's "Dumpling of Wisdom": Øder tis moodle in der noggin tu smacken der ouchey und vinger-slingers ur to smacken-backen und fix de morkin, yøobetcha!
Go to Top of Page

STITCHES
= Cult of Ray =

USA
915 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  11:59:53  Show Profile
oh sure, make me look like the bad guy!

-----------------------
MAMASAYMAMASAMAMACOOSA
Go to Top of Page

ramona
"FB Quote Mistress"

USA
3988 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  12:03:15  Show Profile  Visit ramona's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by STITCHES

sounds like someone's not in the spirit of the season!

Um, whatever. If you had come in and said something that was actually meaningful, I would have been all about it. The spirit of my post was to actually see the good things about the last year, instead I was demonstrated everything that bums me out about the forum. Including 20+ posts worth of nothing. So, thanks. Peace out.

Apl, I appreciate your attempts!

I'm done. *Sigh*

In a world full of caterpillars, it takes balls to be a butterfly
Go to Top of Page

STITCHES
= Cult of Ray =

USA
915 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  12:04:53  Show Profile
apl made no attempts...dont be fooled

-----------------------
MAMASAYMAMASAMAMACOOSA
Go to Top of Page

ramona
"FB Quote Mistress"

USA
3988 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  16:32:44  Show Profile  Visit ramona's Homepage
Anyone else have best things to add? Come on, peeps! Bueller? Bueller?

Man, I guess it really has been a crappy year. Does anyone else think EVEN numbered years are better than ODD ones?
Go to Top of Page

interloper
= Cult of Ray =

440 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  16:43:03  Show Profile
Seems pretty average looking back. My new apartment way up in the sky overlooking the city is nice, saw the Catholics for the first time, quitting a band I hated being in breathed new life into my previously shitty disposition....turning thirty, and the pudgy all female Kiss cover band that I did sound for (who couldn't play to save their lives) are all worth mentioning.

True cynics are nothing more than dissapointed idealists.
Go to Top of Page

ramona
"FB Quote Mistress"

USA
3988 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  16:47:21  Show Profile  Visit ramona's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by interloper

and the pudgy all female Kiss cover band that I did sound for (who couldn't play to save their lives) are all worth mentioning.

That sounds AWESOME! Do they spit blood and squeeze into thigh high boots? Wow.
Go to Top of Page

Johnny Yen
= Cult of Ray =

USA
408 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  17:27:00  Show Profile  Visit Johnny Yen's Homepage
I got out a long term relationship I was in which, while sad, is definetly a good thing. This past summer was one of the greatest ones I've ever had. The new Biz Markie cd finally came out, and it's awesome. I found out I can graduate next semester (hot feckin damn)! Oh, I learned how to ramble, and finally figured out how to be nice to people.
OH! I gave a 12 minute speech on newspaper hats, and got to force my entire audience to wear them. That was probably the greatest of 2003.
Go to Top of Page

interloper
= Cult of Ray =

440 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2003 :  05:32:30  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by ramona

quote:
Originally posted by interloper

and the pudgy all female Kiss cover band that I did sound for (who couldn't play to save their lives) are all worth mentioning.

That sounds AWESOME! Do they spit blood and squeeze into thigh high boots? Wow.

Yes maam. They had the outfits and everything. Although I saw no fake blood, they had plenty of 1500 dollar les pauls to play with, which is funny, cause they couldn't play.

True cynics are nothing more than dissapointed idealists.
Go to Top of Page

Atheist4Catholics
= Cult of Ray =

USA
925 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2003 :  06:07:26  Show Profile  Visit Atheist4Catholics's Homepage
Got married to a woman in a dress made out of tube socks.

I was wearing a stove pipe hat with fake flames coming out of it and also had little metal teats.

Nonsense yes, but it's all true. I'll post the pictures to prove it next year.

I'm also finishing my album next week.

But 2003 for me will always be more than just the year we caught Saddam. It's the year when I started losing hair in some places and gaining it in other, more horrible places.

"Join the Cult of Frank / or The Clops gets it!"
Go to Top of Page

model consumer
- FB Fan -

USA
128 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2003 :  15:49:40  Show Profile
I got to see Mission of Burma in Atlanta and it was amazing. I even got goose bumps during "Fame and Fortune."

I also visited Mexico for the second time in my life, this time with my wife, and that was also amazing. Saw the ruins at Chichén Itzá, and the cities of Campeche, Valladolid, and Mérida, and the beaches of Cancún. We rented a car, and that was a trip in itself but I'd love to do it again.

--
"What's all I listen to? It's all freedom rock!"
Go to Top of Page

Brackish Girl
~ Soul Eater ~

Ireland
1750 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2003 :  16:53:30  Show Profile
i've got a private plane, this shitty apartment, and no useful information. nightlight on or off?

uh, really, we moved into a house my mother isn't happy with and is goin to sell this february, but its better than a mobile home. i'm goin to be getting a new electric guitar by the end of the year, and i'm messin around in a few bands playin what ever instrument is needed, though i'm not very talented.

otherwise i lost a cat and a couple ogf cds which desperately need to be replaced. the cds, not the cat. cos we had twin ginger longhaired ragdoll half-breeds.

signatures suck.
Go to Top of Page

IceCream
= Quote Accumulator =

USA
1850 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2003 :  21:45:12  Show Profile  Visit IceCream's Homepage
quote:

Can you start your own thread for all this junk? I actually posted this for a purpose - not because I wanted to witness all the forum insanity first hand.

Thanks Emily...I was reading this thread and I thought that Stitches and ColdHeartofStone were just clogging it without even trying to answer a question. It angered me. Threads aren't supposed to be clogged and tarnished like that. I'm glad you took a stand. So that's something good about 2003. And I also got a few Ron Carter LPs....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Go to Top of Page

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2003 :  22:09:52  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Yen
OH! I gave a 12 minute speech on newspaper hats, and got to force my entire audience to wear them. That was probably the greatest of 2003.

i'd like a transcript of your newspaper hat speech.

this year had some serious tough spots for me (break-up from a 5 year relationship, gnarly car accident that cost me a shitload of money) but lots of good too.. been working a good job, saw a bunch of great shows, met some new friends, got to travel, sister is pregnant with second baby, good friend had first baby, was best man at my best friend's wedding, am alive and healthy.. i can't complain.

Edited by - floop on 12/28/2003 22:13:27
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000