New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bohemoth
- FB Fan -

USA
246 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2002 :  21:48:12  Show Profile
O>K> hears one Thats never been tabed antwhere that I know of. All I can say is it starts with F Then I get lost Then matbe a D then G. Then A and C for A for the a smoking that joint on the long way home part. C an Anybody od to this.

Chip Away Boy
= Cult of Ray =

914 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2002 :  13:19:03  Show Profile
Go to Top of Page

Itchload
= Cult of Ray =

USA
891 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2002 :  21:26:30  Show Profile
I never realized this before now, but Bohemoth is an evil genius.
Go to Top of Page

Bohemoth
- FB Fan -

USA
246 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2002 :  15:05:07  Show Profile
Evil genius? I actually had too many drinks when I posted that and forgot about posting it. boy, screwed that one up.
Go to Top of Page

zanni67
= Bio Elf =

643 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2002 :  07:36:28  Show Profile
Haha...cute! I was wondering but didn't want to say anything!

Zan
Go to Top of Page

Bohemoth
- FB Fan -

USA
246 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2003 :  21:34:30  Show Profile
Hey I posted this a long while Back. now I'm sober has anyone figured this one out. how bout it tab man derek remember when you got your copy of SSMVGD
Go to Top of Page

ProverbialCereal
- FB TabMaster -

USA
2953 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2003 :  21:44:54  Show Profile
Holy moly is that you man? Ha, yeah it's you, just read your profile. If you would have sent your soul along with it maybe I'd have tabbed this song by now.

I have tried figuring out PAH song a couple times. I'm not sure what's going on with it. Maybe I gave up to fast. I thought maybe it uses a capo but those first two chords sure do sound like Fm and a C open chord. I'll look into that. I only have one more day in this college semester, then this summer I will tab like it's 1999.

You sent me a tab for Man of Constant Sorrow a while ago, which, I dunno if I still have. I got a new computer a while ago. The file might be on the old one...

-Derek
Go to Top of Page

Bohemoth
- FB Fan -

USA
246 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2003 :  06:24:32  Show Profile
I tabbed out some other songs to but never put em on the computer just busy or lazy I also have recently tabbed horrible day and nadine (easy one)
Go to Top of Page

ProverbialCereal
- FB TabMaster -

USA
2953 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2003 :  08:29:50  Show Profile
I spent a few minutes listening to Pan American Highway last night, and I experimented with a capo and I'm thinking Frank uses one for this song. Maybe 5th fret? 3rd? I think the bridge part ("Don't cry, someday we'll be leaving") will be useful in solving the capo fret.

-Derek
Go to Top of Page

vegan
- FB Fan -

USA
64 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2003 :  17:26:00  Show Profile
Well, I'm back. I am the same Jason that contributed tabs to the original FB tab page. I believe it was run by a ratbert? Anyway, this past weekend I was fortunate enough to discover the SSMVGD songs. I managed to download all but Sleep. I took a stab at PAH and put it here:
http://www.geocities.com/i_am_stein/NumericCodes.html
A few notes: I'm not quite certain that the capo is at 5. The tone of the guitar and the powerful bass really make it difficult to hear all the notes. I agree that it could also be at the 3. (I figured it out that way too, but the 5 sounded better to me). I left off all embellishments (the constant motion hammer-on's) in the interests of time and space. I also wrote out the chords as if the capo were open strings. It was easier to convey the chord structures that way. I am not sure about the second Am in the verse. I feel quite confident about most the rest, especially the C and the funky chord. I didn't make it to the bridge yet. Having only heard the song a half dozen times, I think it's a good start. Please offer your feedback and we can figure out the rest together! Or maybe you can figure it out a different way that sounds better and apprise me of it.

-Jason
Go to Top of Page

ProverbialCereal
- FB TabMaster -

USA
2953 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2003 :  19:25:10  Show Profile
Jason,
Good to hear from you! I was wondering what happened to you. I am ratbert99x (with new name) and I am the same guy that runs the tabs here. I think I emailed you over a year ago to see if you still existed but I think your email address changed. That's why I took out your email address in all the tabs you sent me.

Nice to know you are still around and a forum member. I'll check out the pan american tab

-Derek
Go to Top of Page

vegan
- FB Fan -

USA
64 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2003 :  21:32:31  Show Profile
Rad! I'm rather new to the forum, but have enjoyed it thus far. Good to hear from you.

Jason
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000