New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sleepyjoe
- FB Fan -

2 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  08:06:13  Show Profile
Hi!
Does anybody know how much the tickets for this show are? And if would I have problems to find some if I buy them the day before (I am from Spain and will be in London these days)?
Thanks in advance.

Bluish Black
- FB Fan -

United Kingdom
108 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  23:18:33  Show Profile
This gig is difficult to call as there are several very big shows (Radiohead, Muse, Fleetwood Mac) that are sold out the week before. On the evidence of the Astoria show I think it will probably sell out so it is probably best to order tickets now. The face value of the tickets is £14 so they cost about £16 with the agents fees. If it sells out I suspect you would have to pay £20 for a ticket from a tout.

The following link allows you to buy the tickets with venue pick up.

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=uk&query=detail&event=70676&interface=shepemp

The Astoria gig was great and the sound is usually better at Shepperds Bush so it should be a good gig.
Go to Top of Page

sleepyjoe
- FB Fan -

2 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  06:41:37  Show Profile
Thanks a lot for the information, Bluish Black. I saw FB live last week in Barcelona, but if i´m in london these days, obviously i´m not gonna miss it. you can´t see a FB show everyday...
see you!
Go to Top of Page

True Blue
- FB Fan -

United Kingdom
14 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2003 :  09:36:41  Show Profile  Visit True Blue's Homepage
Hope Bluish Black is right about the sound being better at Sheppards Bush, the Astoria gig was last in line for sound quality out of the half dozen gigs I've seen the Catholics play. Don't know about anyone else, but I thought Rich's guitar level was too high at the Astoria, it's bad enough that he plays all over the place and starts guitar wanking over Frank's vocals at some points! Sorry, but bring back Lyle Workman any time!
Back to 1st Dec gig, have a spare ticket at the mo if you're reading this when it sells out and don't wanna pay a tout £50!
Can't wait!!
Go to Top of Page

Old Neptuna
- FB Fan -

Ireland
200 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2003 :  05:42:11  Show Profile
I was hoping to get over for this gig - I thought Astoria sound wasn't great either, but can't come now DAMMIT. Enjoy everyone!

"I have seen the neighbours dog, and I was not afraid..."
Go to Top of Page

Bluish Black
- FB Fan -

United Kingdom
108 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2003 :  02:11:14  Show Profile
This gig now seems to selling out as all the downstairs standing tickets have gone. There are some first floor balcony tickets left at the link below but I think you need to hurry if you want to get one!

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=uk&query=detail&event=70676&interface=shepemp

Is anyone going for a drink before the show?

It should be an electric evening if the Astoria gig is anything to go by.
Go to Top of Page

misleadtheworld
* Dog in the Sand *

United Kingdom
1222 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2003 :  04:52:58  Show Profile  Visit misleadtheworld's Homepage
woo i have my tickets. they came the other week.

"Joan my Clerk of Trompe / And You'll be chick-a-be enlightened"
Go to Top of Page

Paradiddler
- FB Fan -

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  16:51:43  Show Profile  Visit Paradiddler's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Bluish Black

This gig now seems to selling out as all the downstairs standing tickets have gone. There are some first floor balcony tickets left at the link below but I think you need to hurry if you want to get one!

Go to Top of Page

Paradiddler
- FB Fan -

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  17:04:06  Show Profile  Visit Paradiddler's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Bluish Black

Bluish Black: A drink? Definitely. Can't recall the name of the boozer next door to the Empire to the left of the front doors but that's where I am heading for the 1st December. Anybody else?

I also have a spare ticket if anyone is getting desperate.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000