Dear mean people,
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

itsmefrank
- FB Fan -

3 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2003 :  21:23:56  Show Profile
I'm glad you could all come up with valid arguments to my statements. 3 cheers for all of you who couldn't come up with something to say to me, aside from the copious amounts of swear words.

I actually enjoy Frank Black and his works, but I wanted to see what would happen if his coolness was threatened. You guys need to work on your arguing skills, for sure.

neo, I'm glad you posted on my topic. You made good arguments against what I had to say, although most of what I said made no sense at all. I was obviously wrong. But wasn't that loads and loads of fun for all?

El Barto
= Song DB Master =

USA
4020 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2003 :  21:31:17  Show Profile  Visit El Barto's Homepage
We don't take to kindly to trolling.

"I joined the Cult of Frank / Did anyone else have to give up their first born?"
Go to Top of Page

itsmefrank
- FB Fan -

3 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2003 :  21:42:21  Show Profile
Hey, excuse me, instead of being a dork, how 'bout you read what I posted? I was joking around.

"BLAH BLAH BLAH DON'T TROLL WE CAN'T TAKE A JOKE BECAUSE WE'RE 90 YEARS OLD BLAHBLAH I MAKE FB FANS LOOK LIKE BIG FAT JERKOS BLAHBLAH I ABUSE THE WORD "TROLLING" ALL DAY LONG EVEN THOUGH IT'S A STUPID TERM"
Go to Top of Page

Sheamus
= Cult of Ray =

Australia
345 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2003 :  21:56:06  Show Profile  Visit Sheamus's Homepage  Click to see Sheamus's MSN Messenger address
I agree with itmefrank.

The Pixies are my favourite band ever, and I love FB's post Pixies stuff. But for fuck's sake, everyone else needs to lighten up a bit. Stop taking everthing so seriously, learn to laugh at yourselves.
Go to Top of Page

glacial906
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2003 :  22:22:23  Show Profile

Hey!

I think I added a little bit too, by noting how you probably wouldn't know so MUCH to criticize FB on if you just didn't like 'im.

"...you can see here by my grin I don't give a fuck..."
Go to Top of Page

basic
- FB Fan -

1 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2003 :  00:40:12  Show Profile
"We don't take to kindly to trolling" says you.

well, we don't take kind to trolls, says me.
Go to Top of Page

paintmeister
= Cult of Ray =

USA
347 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2003 :  21:50:41  Show Profile
Why did you lock out itsmefrank's first post? I got a kick out of how he got you guys all riled up so much so that you locked it off.

Just think about it, you guys could have vented all this recent anger on him instead of each other.
Go to Top of Page

Stuart
- The Clopser -

China
2291 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2003 :  03:40:21  Show Profile  Visit Stuart's Homepage
It was probably locked off for reasons other than the fact that it was riling people. Like the Swimmer Vs El Barto posts, they have been locked off because (as Dave quite rightly suggested) they don't really serve a purpose and are blokcing up the forum with stupidity. It would also be good to see more of the Pixies reunions locked off because to be honest they are starting to bore me to tears.

Maybe the administrators deemed the original post as pointless and as a result locked it off.... who knows?

Who's the man that won't cop out when there's danger all about?
Go to Top of Page

Little Black Francis
> Teenager of the Year <

3648 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2003 :  21:41:51  Show Profile
topic locked, banned, and sealed, i don't want to see it on here

-------------------------
ain't it funny how the goes
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly