New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vegan
- FB Fan -

USA
64 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2003 :  21:24:11  Show Profile
Hey there. I noticed that there are a few Pixies tabs missing. I have them all figured out completely (except Havalina only partially). Do you need these tabbed out?

ProverbialCereal
- FB TabMaster -

USA
2953 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2003 :  21:37:55  Show Profile
Definitely tell me which ones you have, or which are missing or whatever. Cuz I didn't send all those tabs to Dave, some other dude sent them and I haven't even looked at alot of them. Actually, just zip up all the pixies tabs you have (or that you want to add) and send them to me. Thanks dude

-Derek
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2003 :  00:11:54  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage
Yep, send 'em to Derek, thanks Jason!
Go to Top of Page

vegan
- FB Fan -

USA
64 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2003 :  13:41:10  Show Profile
No problem! I'll have 'em done by this weekend. Interestingly, I have a chord chart music book for Trompe le Monde, but it contains a few errors and probably was worked out by a pianist.
Go to Top of Page

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2003 :  13:53:30  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage
See, as a pianist, I'd LOVE to see that scanned and possibly sent my way... ?? <hopeful innocent pleading look>
Go to Top of Page

speedy_m
= Frankofile =

Canada
3581 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2003 :  14:00:01  Show Profile
vegan, I recommend you do as he says. If he doesn't get his way, I gotta deal with him. Then you'll have to deal with me. And you don't want that. I don't shower.
Go to Top of Page

vegan
- FB Fan -

USA
64 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2003 :  15:23:53  Show Profile
If I can get my scanner working again, I'll do so. Although, I've just returned from a six week bike trip in which I showered rarely, wore no deodorant, and had only one riding shirt that I washed only a few times so you might smell comparatively nice. I have just finished my interpretation of Havolina and have sent it (or a link to the text document anyway) to Derek. For now, you can check it out here:
http://www.geocities.com/i_am_stein/havalina.txt
I'd appreciate feedback.
Go to Top of Page

NimrodsSon
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1938 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2003 :  15:47:51  Show Profile
I'm the one who put together those tabs. They're all from various sites on the internet and just the best ones I could find. I'm hoping that sometime soon Derek or somebody else can get better versions of many of them. The rhythm part in Havelina is one tough mother-fucker to figure out

I'd love to have piano music for Trompe. If you can ever get it scanned, please email me too.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000