New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

speedy_m
= Frankofile =

Canada
3581 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2003 :  02:28:41  Show Profile
G'day Dave. Perhaps it's just me and my computer (and my computer at work....), but if a thread is longer than one page and I try and click on the little blue arrow by someone's name to jump to the last post, it doesn't work, I end up at page 1, post 1. The little blue arrow works if the thread is not longer than 1 page, however. Maybe it's just me. Look into it or suffer my wrath. I got some cheap wrath on ebay, and I'm looking for a place to unload it. Cheers!

El Barto
= Song DB Master =

USA
4020 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2003 :  08:52:31  Show Profile  Visit El Barto's Homepage
The little blue arrow in the bottom right of the post? It sends me to the top of whatever page I'm on.

---------
FRANK BLACK SATAN WORKSHIP BLACK MASS
Go to Top of Page

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2003 :  10:59:25  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage
No, I think he's talking about the arrow on the main topics page, to the right of the person who started the thread, which is supposed to take you to the last post. He's right: it works if the thread is one page, but if it's more than one, is doesn't do the job.
Go to Top of Page

speedy_m
= Frankofile =

Canada
3581 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2003 :  14:06:47  Show Profile
Yes Deaner, that's the arrow I was speaking of, the one beside the person's name. Maybe it works for you, Jim? I don't know. All I know is, your signature rules.
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2003 :  00:26:20  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage
You're right, it don't work. Just ignore that piece of technology and scroll like the rest of us neanderthals..hehehe
Go to Top of Page

NimrodsSon
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1938 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2003 :  10:51:37  Show Profile
Wow I just found out there was a thing to click to automatically do a qoute. I've been typing all that out by myself this whole time. This has nothing to do with anything in this thread but I discovered it here
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2003 :  11:21:54  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage
Yikes.. Look up 'copy and paste' too..!
Go to Top of Page

speedy_m
= Frankofile =

Canada
3581 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2003 :  12:25:41  Show Profile
G'day Dave. I don't want to bother you terribly, but I'm wondering if you received my email? If you have and haven't responded yet, that's cool, I understand you being busy, what with fixing the blue arrow issue and all, but if you haven't I can send it again. I beleive I sent it to your Yahoo account. Cheers!
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2003 :  13:18:08  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage
Yep, got it loud and clear Mike! Just been busy and deliberating about other FB issues. And waiting for your police record to clear. That sorta thing. =)
Go to Top of Page

speedy_m
= Frankofile =

Canada
3581 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2003 :  13:26:15  Show Profile
Thanks Dave, just checking, mate! As to my police record, anything they tell you is a bunch of right-wing, neo-conservative fascist non-sense. I mean "public indecency"... what's so indecent about the human form? I guess they wanted a "traditional" Santa....

Edited by - speedy_m on 07/14/2003 13:27:00
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000