Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2003 :  12:45:29  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage
hahah..i got this message, feel free to download the image a couple hundred times and tell him thanks for hosting it..bwaahahaha

--- Message from the FB.Net Contact Page ---

Name: Rev. Father Maurice Levesque

Email: manager@catholicdoors.com

Kindly remove the link in your forum that steals the picture of Jesus off my website. This is illegal. It is bandwidth theft. If you want the picture, download it on your website. But do not link to my graphics or I will have to take legal action.

The graphics is:
http://www.catholicdoors.com/jesus6.jpg

If you use your "search" on your computer, you should quickly identify the webpage that is linking to my website.

Fr. Maurice Levesque

- - - - -

IP: 209.148.193.27

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2003 :  12:48:58  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage
Seems to me that someone who goes about under the pretext of being religious and spreading enlightenment to the masses would be happy to have people linking to their stuff as opposed to hoarding it and crying theif and threatening legal action. Ahhh, organized religion, what level have you sunk to?

Me, I like the hyprocrites.
Go to Top of Page

Little Black Francis
> Teenager of the Year <

3648 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2003 :  12:49:04  Show Profile
weird

"Snooch to the muthaf**kin Nooch"
Go to Top of Page

speedy_m
= Frankofile =

Canada
3581 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2003 :  13:00:34  Show Profile
How could anyone named Maurice Levesque not be a tight ass? That's really, really funny. And I've never seen that picture before. What did you use it for Dave?
Go to Top of Page

mereubu
= FB QuizMistress =

USA
2677 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2003 :  13:05:47  Show Profile  Visit mereubu's Homepage
I'm assuming it was Denis' picture for Jesus Was Right in the pictionary thread. Look at what it says NOW. (Incidentally, could that say "worship" instead of "workship'?)

Edited by - mereubu on 07/03/2003 13:07:50
Go to Top of Page

vilainde
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

Niue
7438 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2003 :  13:39:31  Show Profile  Visit vilainde's Homepage
Uh-oh... It's all my fault. Guess I'm not a good catholic.

Denis
Go to Top of Page

El Barto
= Song DB Master =

USA
4020 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2003 :  13:51:08  Show Profile  Visit El Barto's Homepage
HOLY SHIT! Has anyone viewed the picture recently? LOL!

FRANK
BLACK
SATAN
WORKSHIP
BLACK MASS
Go to Top of Page

ProverbialCereal
- FB TabMaster -

USA
2953 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2003 :  14:45:36  Show Profile
oh man. That his hilarious!! I am laughing me arse off.

Thou shalt not committ bandwidth theft?

-Derek
Go to Top of Page

ProverbialCereal
- FB TabMaster -

USA
2953 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2003 :  14:48:30  Show Profile
http://www.catholicdoors.com/graphics/index.htm

this page is titled "Free Catholic Graphic." Do you think he just added that WARNING message in the middle of the page?

-Derek
Go to Top of Page

El Barto
= Song DB Master =

USA
4020 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2003 :  18:53:57  Show Profile  Visit El Barto's Homepage
It's called "bandwidth theft"...haha, I'd *LOVE* to see that hold up in court.

---------
FRANK BLACK SATAN WORKSHIP BLACK MASS
Go to Top of Page

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2003 :  22:05:58  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage
Yeah, especially in a Canadian court. We don't put up with that kind of bs. Well, we do, but not as much. Oh well, he makes me laugh, which is better than he intended, so...

What was the picture originally?
Go to Top of Page

ProverbialCereal
- FB TabMaster -

USA
2953 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2003 :  22:31:27  Show Profile
I think it was a picture of Jesus' upper body. He was wearing a robe, and he had a beard, and long brown hair. He was also white, because Jesus' was DEFINATELY white.

-Derek
Go to Top of Page

ProverbialCereal
- FB TabMaster -

USA
2953 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2003 :  22:34:00  Show Profile

might have been this exact picture come to think of it. i guess we are now committing bandwidth theft again, with another picture of Jesus, on another site. Dave, sorry if you get another email. haha

-Derek
Go to Top of Page

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2003 :  23:56:15  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage
Heh... yeah, I remember seeing that. The new 'picture' is much more entertaining. Mostly I like that Jim is now using it as his signature (I bet that's EXACTLY what Rev. Hatemonger wants).
Go to Top of Page

El Barto
= Song DB Master =

USA
4020 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2003 :  06:21:29  Show Profile  Visit El Barto's Homepage
It's hilarious...fucked up and hilarious. He couldn't be more wrong. Religious fanatics are fucked up and dangerous to society.

---------
Go to Top of Page

mereubu
= FB QuizMistress =

USA
2677 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2003 :  07:24:26  Show Profile  Visit mereubu's Homepage
Has anyone noticed what it says now? "Frank Black's Website Steals Graphics From Other Websites. It Is A Crime!"

Well, that's not very Christian.
Go to Top of Page

speedy_m
= Frankofile =

Canada
3581 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2003 :  07:43:48  Show Profile
Finally the day has come that Frank may get the attention he deserves. Sure, it will be because some poor misguided soul thinks that Frank is stealing his precios graphics and bandwidth, but if this doesn't get MTV news talking about him, I guess he'll just have to a have some sort of public masterbation incident. That would really shock the Rev.

mtv.com: BANDWIDTH STEALING DEGENERATE RELEASES NEW ALBUM, NO PIXIES SONGS INCLUDED
Go to Top of Page

Itchload
= Cult of Ray =

USA
891 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2003 :  08:27:59  Show Profile
Nobody wants to share their jesuses nowadays, it's all about them.
Go to Top of Page

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2003 :  08:30:11  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage
I only wish you were joking...

Seriously, dude...
a) it's a forum
b) the fact that it's a forum means it will be read quite a bit in the initial days and almost never accessed after a week unless:
1. You make a big stink about a link to your website creating far more attention
2. You reveal yourself as an idiot.
3. All of the above

I wonder if he's ever read Hawthorne's Young Goodman Brown? :)
Go to Top of Page

mereubu
= FB QuizMistress =

USA
2677 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2003 :  09:16:40  Show Profile  Visit mereubu's Homepage
I wish it at least said, "Frank Black's Fans steal graphics, etc." and leave Frank out of it. Denis meant no harm, and I don't understand why the Rev. has to be so inflammatory. <sigh> I feel like Helen Lovejoy.

What about the children?!?
Go to Top of Page

ProverbialCereal
- FB TabMaster -

USA
2953 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2003 :  09:43:38  Show Profile
It's ironic that it's a catholic website we're "stealing" from, and Frank's band is the Catholics. I wonder if the Rev knows this. He probably surfed the site and immediately focused his eyes on Devil's Workshop and shifted into bitch mode.

-Derek
Go to Top of Page

El Barto
= Song DB Master =

USA
4020 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2003 :  12:19:04  Show Profile  Visit El Barto's Homepage
Haha yeah. Doesn't he realize that the phrase "Frank Black's website steals" is not only false accusation, but defamation of character?

---------
Go to Top of Page

El Barto
= Song DB Master =

USA
4020 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2003 :  12:20:23  Show Profile  Visit El Barto's Homepage
Oh, I should also mention that unless they drew up that picture, they themselves stole it from somewhere else. Fucking hypocrit. Pictures like that are probably public domain anyway.

---------
Go to Top of Page

ProverbialCereal
- FB TabMaster -

USA
2953 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2003 :  18:38:02  Show Profile
I'm almost tempted to sign up for some geocities page just so I can link to every image on that website and get an email from him and laugh.

-Derek
Go to Top of Page

NimrodsSon
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1938 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2003 :  21:33:49  Show Profile
...Or you could go to a bunch of random forums and post links to his site.
Go to Top of Page

ProverbialCereal
- FB TabMaster -

USA
2953 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2003 :  22:45:14  Show Profile
That is an ingenious idea... the awesomest thing I've heard all night. i wonder if linkin park have a fan forum . . .

-Derek
Go to Top of Page

NimrodsSon
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1938 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2003 :  09:26:00  Show Profile
Here's the official one
http://forums.linkinpark.com/
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2003 :  09:29:59  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage
hehe..come on guys, be friendly to the nice man.

WARNING: "Bandwidth Stealing Is A Crime" - the good Reverend Father Maurice Levesque
Go to Top of Page

ProverbialCereal
- FB TabMaster -

USA
2953 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2003 :  10:12:40  Show Profile
He must be the owner and only memeber of RABS. (Reverends Against Bandwidth Stealing)

-Derek
Go to Top of Page

ProverbialCereal
- FB TabMaster -

USA
2953 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2003 :  10:17:11  Show Profile
I just looked at the linkin park forum, and saw they have rules. I'm sure glad FB.net isn't like this... here are some of the funny ones:

1) Please do not flame ANYONE on the board. (see below for a definition)

3) Posts supporting anti-gay or anti-race groups, anti-gay or anti-race sentiments will not be tolerated. This includes homophobic comments.

5) No fanfics or discussion about the band members personal lives. This is not a forum for groupie discussion.

13) Do not post in languages other than English.

I'm so tempted to join just so i can break at least 8 rules in one post.

"Hola amigos. Me llamo Derek. What kind of toothpaste does the lead singer use? You guys all suck and are idiots if you don't answer my question..."

-Derek

Edited by - ProverbialCereal on 07/05/2003 10:21:55
Go to Top of Page

thalassocrat
- FB Fan -

United Kingdom
46 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2003 :  18:37:48  Show Profile
What and idiotic site that moron has. "Preaching on the net since 1998". It even rhymes. Frank should do a fucked up howling song with this title,with generous death and masturbation lyrics.

I have hear a lot but this is..., aww, man, beyond decription. What next? The church has copyright to the word "catholic"?

Can some one with knowledge about this can tell me if he even has the slightest of points: putting links on your site is illegal. Then i can e-mail him: ' "Thou shalt not lie". You have committed a mortal sin and will burn in the fires of hell. My father is a cardinal and personally knows the pope and I must let you know that you are awaiting your excommunication'

they speak vaudevillian...
Go to Top of Page

thalassocrat
- FB Fan -

United Kingdom
46 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2003 :  18:51:26  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by ProverbialCereal

I think it was a picture of Jesus' upper body. He was wearing a robe, and he had a beard, and long brown hair. He was also white, because Jesus' was DEFINATELY white.

-Derek

on a side note, was Jesus black? Has so much religious shit been fed to you people that you have forgot basic facts? Jesus was a real person, lived about 2000 years ago, was born in Nazareth (i think)Palestine and was a jew. Are jews not white? Are natives of palestine not white?

Oh, and by the way, i'm not at all religious. I'm just making a historical point that Jesus was a real person (minus the Son of God bullshit), just like Mohammed, and he was definately white.

But maybe you are part of some Black Pride movement and fail to digest this. I which case I wish you luck in your future pursuit to point out that George Washington was black and Queen Victoria an eskimo.

Go to Top of Page

NimrodsSon
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1938 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2003 :  19:04:40  Show Profile
Reverend Father Maurice Levesque is the son of God and he has come to save the world from Bandwidth theft
Go to Top of Page

ProverbialCereal
- FB TabMaster -

USA
2953 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2003 :  19:18:01  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by thalassocrat

on a side note, was Jesus black? Has so much religious shit been fed to you people that you have forgot basic facts? Jesus was a real person, lived about 2000 years ago, was born in Nazareth (i think)Palestine and was a jew. Are jews not white? Are natives of palestine not white?

Oh, and by the way, i'm not at all religious. I'm just making a historical point that Jesus was a real person (minus the Son of God bullshit), just like Mohammed, and he was definately white.

But maybe you are part of some Black Pride movement and fail to digest this. I which case I wish you luck in your future pursuit to point out that George Washington was black and Queen Victoria an eskimo.

Actually I was more making fun of the typical "sunday school picture" you always see of Jesus. It's always the same. He has a beard, longish hair, and he is always the same shade of white.

I am white myself, and I wasn't saying "They should make a black Jesus picture!" I just think that, living over there in the middle eastern area, you think Jesus would be a little darker than that. Maybe he'd be a little more tan. Just poking fun of the stereotypical Jesus picture. Perhaps I should have said "Jesus DEFINITELY had a beard." Yeah, damn. that works better.

Yes, Jesus was born in Bethelehem (sp?) but is known as Jesus of Nazareth. That's where he was from. And it's Abe Lincoln who was black, not George Washington...

-Derek
Go to Top of Page

ProverbialCereal
- FB TabMaster -

USA
2953 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2003 :  19:19:58  Show Profile
test.. this is a test..

ok. just testing something. I swear it wasn't counting some of my posts to my tally. I guess it is though
-Derek

Edited by - ProverbialCereal on 07/05/2003 19:21:47
Go to Top of Page

mereubu
= FB QuizMistress =

USA
2677 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2003 :  20:12:36  Show Profile  Visit mereubu's Homepage
No, I think you're right. I've been stuck around 1400 for about a day. It said 1399 for several posts.

EDIT: There it is. Counting again. We're probably breaking the forum with pictionary.

Edited by - mereubu on 07/05/2003 20:13:27
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000