-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Topic!
 General Chat
 Don't delete it then

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pot Posted - 03/03/2022 : 17:27:46
Don't talk about politics in this thread
35   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pot Posted - 07/18/2022 : 05:06:51
An incoherent half drunken ramble filled with some awkwards truths and the state of the world. Feel free to debate me on anything natenate if you think you know better than me

All our freedoms are under attack from global communism - oh but it's just a crazy conspiracy theory so carry on as you all were, until it's no longer a conspiracy theory and it's too late to do anything about it

https://reignitefreedom.com/about-us/
pot Posted - 07/14/2022 : 13:43:08
Trying to at least bring this discussion over here.

You know I took a PCR test in June 2020, after my mum had spent months in isolation when I went to visit her. I had the chance to do this so I thought I would get tested just in case, obviously this was before I was fully red pilled about it all.

The guy on the phone, when I phoned up for my results and they weren't in yet and he said to me (and I was aware at that point anyway) - he said to me that the results were totally inaccurate and that even if you tested positive it was unlikely to mean you had covid.

It's just testing for viral fragments, which the body can take weeks to shed and so at any time anyone could have these in their saliva. These fragments might not even relate to covid, but the point is they are not detecting virus particles - it's fragments of virus from killer lymphocytes(T-cells) attacking viruses that it recognises - and this is what gives us long term immunity not the short term antibody boost you get from the jabs. It is not, nor has ever been a diagnostic tool.

They also amplify the test results by running it through cycles, and every time they run it through another cycle it also amplifies the noise floor. They were running these tests at up to I think around 40 cycles to get results, which was throwing up something of the order of 95% (at least) false positives. That's where they were getting all the big scary numbers for the news and that's how they have falsified the covid death rates.

So all these people were testing for covid, testing positive and going into quarantine and most of them had no symptoms and there was nothing wrong with them. If you have no symptoms then you can't infect anyone because in order to do so the virus must be present in your airways, and if is present in your airways then you will have symptoms, ie. coughing. You don't need a test to let you know you have a bug and to stay away from people for a few days.

It's an absolute FARCE from beginning to end, and where it will ever end who knows...
pot Posted - 07/14/2022 : 09:51:57
Ooh don't mention the word covid, pot might have an opinion on it

What if it turns out that what I'm saying is right (which it is); a lot of folk are going to have egg on their face then

For the love of god, don't take any more jabs - or do what you like because all the mountains of evidence of vaccine injury coming out is just a silly conspiracy theory. Stop getting tested. Do Not Comply. Take your stupid masks off.

Because if levels of compliance continue then it's my world and my future that's going down the shitter too.
danjersey Posted - 05/04/2022 : 21:52:42
Throw me a life jacket or otherwise cannon ball
danjersey Posted - 05/04/2022 : 21:47:22
with Just glance at the above knock abouts I’m feeling my head caved in. Just what the hell are we arguing about? We have a nice booth to root why spoil it..
We
Troubles A Foot Posted - 04/30/2022 : 07:54:27
Disco, pot could be posting the most ridiculous stuff ever posted on the internet, but your behavior is not justified here. It's gross and makes me ashamed to be part of this place, and not dissimilar from the reason I've left other forums in the past. Please don't turn this forum into a nightmare. Even regulated to one thread, there's no reason for it.
pot Posted - 04/30/2022 : 05:43:06
No apparent self awareness either - not a great psychological profile you're building for yourself there.
Discoking Posted - 04/30/2022 : 03:21:31
you are overreacting. for someone who doesn't care, you seem to care an awful lot.

but i guess it's not what i said, but the way i said it, right?

it's educational
pot Posted - 04/30/2022 : 02:31:58
quote:
Originally posted by Discoking
i don't see this as harassment. you're being overly dramatic.

No. You're being a prick. And now you're back pedalling and trying to make out I'm over reacting to the abuse I've been getting from you - which appeared to be escalating yesterday.

Go ahead and cut it out right now, but know this mate - we're done.
pot Posted - 04/30/2022 : 02:25:16
I'd like to say also if anyone has the power - to just remove this thread or lock it. I created it drunk one night and wanted to delete it after anyway but can only find a way to delete posts. It seems to be serving no purpose other than to cause arguments - which I don't want to end up in the middle of. No reply from my reply to Brank_Flack yet eiter - the one I was accused of not bothering to write.

Carry on soaking up the mainstream lies for all I care, it's not going to make any difference anyway. If something comes to my mind relating to covid or the NWO takeover in another thread I'll just keep it in my fucking head.

No thread for this asshat above to start his nonsese with. No more politics talk. Enjoy your future lives under NWO communist rule where only millionaires can afford to travel or eat or heat their homes.
Discoking Posted - 04/30/2022 : 02:24:52
i hardly shared your personal details. i kept your name etc. out of it.
don't really see what's wrong with that, but if you're unhappy about that, i'll remove it.
note that you've quoted my post, so you'll need to remove it too, if you're deadly serious.

i don't see this as harassment. you're being overly dramatic.
you said i didn't know where you lived, and i dared to question this narrative. i did my own research. you should be proud.

it's educational
pot Posted - 04/30/2022 : 01:42:15
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by pot

Can't find the report button - Admin or mods please contact me about this - Discoking is way out of line there doxxing my location.

wtf lol
you cannot be serious.

Uh huh. Yeah I'm deadly serious.

quote:
if you don't want people to know who you are or where you live, maybe you could start by not directly pointing to this information from your profile

Listen fuck head - I am aware that you can search my websites and find out my details, or you can google or whatever you have done but THIS DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO POST MY PERSONAL INFORMATION ANYWHERE YOU LIKE!

On top of the harassment and abuse - you are way out of line and i really don't want to deal with you any more - yet here you still are going out of your way to wind me up - are you my stalker now?

See this folks - this is the abuse you get from people if you dare to question the Covid narrative, or any other narrative generally but this one seems to have brought out the real nasties in society. Everyone who speaks out gets it, alt journos get death threats and stuff, but I thought maybe here isn't twitter and full of all kinds of people from around the world. I guess there's always one..

I've got a small festival/gig I'm maybe going to tonight (first time in 4 years) and I might not be going because for some reason I've decided to take unwell with a slight stomach bug or something which has kept me awake all last night - so I don't need any further aggravation from the likes of this unsavoury character, whoever the fuck he is.

I'll be in touch with Dean or Brian in due course unless someone takes action in the meantime and removes a certain post above with my personal details on it, and maybe has a word with this person about his behaviour - otherwise if they don't side with me on at least part of this then I'm seriously going.

Shame there's no block button on here - that's one good thing about twitter is you can easily filter out the scum.
Discoking Posted - 04/30/2022 : 00:27:15
there's a link to a website in your profile. the website mentions a name and a location. i only guessed that these were yours.
an extra google search, and there are other websites, flickr, pictures, a suspended twitter account (that must be you, right? :D), ...
if you don't want people to know who you are or where you live, maybe you could start by not directly pointing to this information from your profile.

but hey, if you want the admin/mods to know about this serious case of doxxing, maybe you should e-mail them?
this is how i contact dean/cult of frank: cof@frankblack.net

it's educational
Discoking Posted - 04/29/2022 : 23:32:44
quote:
Originally posted by pot

Can't find the report button - Admin or mods please contact me about this - Discoking is way out of line there doxxing my location.

wtf lol
you cannot be serious.

it's educational
pot Posted - 04/29/2022 : 21:20:21
quote:
Originally posted by danjersey

And Pot, your digital painting series is worth the wait

Thanks danjersey. I'm just finishing up a new one - which is only my second effort in what I hope is a series of more - not sure how you knew it was a series though? It will be released on to the internet for all to peruse and steal soon (and believe me the latter does and has happened to me) look forward to some trippy shit
danjersey Posted - 04/29/2022 : 21:09:27
And Pot, your digital painting series is worth the wait
danjersey Posted - 04/29/2022 : 21:00:48
Although coffee wigs me out sometimes. Caffeine in my blood stream equals tremors
danjersey Posted - 04/29/2022 : 20:55:46
I agree with that cup of coffee.
pot Posted - 04/29/2022 : 14:15:53

I'm fucking off for a few days because I really can't be bothered taking this abuse from this dickhead - I'll be back to post my new digital painting soon. After than who knows. No point if it's just always going to be a never ending let's pick on pot party.
Discoking Posted - 04/29/2022 : 13:05:42
quote:
Originally posted by pot

and quite honestly right now I've got to say I'm fucking glad you don't know where I live.

edit: iceland?

it's educational
pot Posted - 04/29/2022 : 11:12:22
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by pot

but it certainly seemed like you had some kind of bone to pick with me right from the word go

there's definitely some truth in this.
not that there was a bone to pick, that doesn't seem to be quite the case, but i had gone off you years ago, long before covid.
i guess it feels good to finally get that out of my system.
you are a cunt, you cunt!
there. i don't like you.
all better now.

Is this kind of trolling and abuse towards me going to be allowed then?

If you don't like me Discoking then you are absolutely entitled, but considering I've never done anything to you personally and I've only ever tried to be friendly towards others members (even if sometimes we don't agree on things) then your eagerness to express your hate verbally towards me in this way isn't a good reflection on your character. In fact, I'd say anyone appears to be so consumed with hatred of someone they've never met on the internet to such an extent that you are unable to hold back your viscious attacks like the above must have a bit of screw loose somewhere, and quite honestly right now I've got to say I'm fucking glad you don't know where I live.

I'm not here to get into stupid, pointless arguments over nothing with people like you mate, so why don't you either shut it or do one as I have more than politely requested already. Internalise your negative feelings towards me - I have no interest in rising to your pathetic, school playground jibes.
Discoking Posted - 04/29/2022 : 10:13:39
quote:
Originally posted by pot

but it certainly seemed like you had some kind of bone to pick with me right from the word go

there's definitely some truth in this.
not that there was a bone to pick, that doesn't seem to be quite the case, but i had gone off you years ago, long before covid.
i guess it feels good to finally get that out of my system.
you are a cunt, you cunt!
there. i don't like you.
all better now.

it's educational
Discoking Posted - 04/29/2022 : 09:55:14
quote:
Originally posted by pot

Are you here to talk about FBF related things and get some friendly banter going with other likeminded fans, or are you just here to cause trouble?

sounds like i'm being framed as a troll for just speaking my mind.

it's educational
pot Posted - 04/29/2022 : 03:18:12
quote:

i thought you didn't care what people thought of you.

I don't need trolls like you in my face constantly - get enough of that on twitter. You've been at it since I posted my 6 Music thread (and I have no idea what you're initial outburst was about there but it certainly seemed like you had some kind of bone to pick with me right from the word go) and I hope this targeted campaign of harassment towards me is being noted by the forum admin, as is my mostly level headed and non-confrontational response to it.

Not the first time either - and I don't really remember who was involved the previous times but I wouldn't be surprised if it was you.

Are you here to talk about FBF related things and get some friendly banter going with other likeminded fans, or are you just here to cause trouble?

That's a rhoetorical question by the way - what I said in my previous post still stands. I don't want to see your fucking name in relation to my posts again (unless it is to be civil). Capiche?
Discoking Posted - 04/29/2022 : 01:44:30
if you don't like my posts, maybe you shouldn't read them.

now if you will excuse me, i'm very busy.

it's educational
Discoking Posted - 04/29/2022 : 01:43:42
i thought you didn't care what people thought of you.

and did you just tell me to shut up? after all this?
haha.

it's educational
pot Posted - 04/27/2022 : 14:59:05
Sorry but I'm finding it a bit hard to temper my language here these days, in light of the continued abuse I keep receiving from some members. Sick of clicking on threads and finding comments like the above.
pot Posted - 04/27/2022 : 14:56:50
quote:

you're just annoying as fuck, always have been, even without the conspiracy stuff. (but that definitely doesn't help.)
every single thing in this thread proves the point.

Why don't you just fuck off out of my face.
Discoking Posted - 04/27/2022 : 12:10:20
you're just annoying as fuck, always have been, even without the conspiracy stuff. (but that definitely doesn't help.)
every single thing in this thread proves the point.

it's educational
pot Posted - 04/26/2022 : 07:05:02
What's with all these meat factories going on fire? This was happening in 2020 just after COVID-1984 started acros the US, and it's happening again all over the place and there are reports of a fire at a sausage factory in the UK today. Tie that in with the grain shortages "because bad Russians again" and all the rest and tell me what you think is going on there?

I'm just blowing my trumpet here not because I'm into conspiracy theories and I want to be like all the other cool kids, I'm saying these things because I'm genuinely concerned about where the world is goes these days, and at a seemingly accelerating pace. I'd rather be completely wrong and say something than the other way about.
pot Posted - 04/26/2022 : 03:03:17
Come on everybody it's Hug A Conspiracy Theorist Week!

I'm not a conspiracy theorist (says all conspiracy theorists) I'm just trying to look beyond the mainstream - which is completely full of bullshit these days. You should try it sometime. You might not like what you find out, so you can either deal with it or you can go on twitter and hurl abuse at people and report them to try and get them suspended.
danjersey Posted - 04/25/2022 : 18:48:08
all right let’s bring it in. we got to hug this one out then step back and breathe.
pot Posted - 04/22/2022 : 10:07:39
quote:
Originally posted by Newo

The job of the Russian government is to crush their own citizenry until a fine granular quality obtained.

So what's the job of the US government - To crush everyone in the entire world?

Man, it's just been nothing but Russia Bad Guys propaganda all my life - and they're often the bad guys in filsm and TV. I've never been to Russia because I've never really fancied it, but is it so bad there?

It's getting pretty bad here thes days, and I fear worse is round the corner.

The amount of Russophobia the media is stoking these days as well is ridiculous - shops removing vodoka from their shelves etc. and now Russian tennis players can't play in Wimbeldon! Oh but we've still got the annoying meerkat adverts though, can't seem to get rid of those..

No doubt the western NATO allies are the bad guys these days, and have been for a long time - complete psycho Nazi fucks running the show - behind the curtains of their WEF mentored young global leaders of course, they couldn't do it without their useful idiots in all the right places.

If you haven't got an escape plan I'd start looking into one now, because the non-elite classes across the world right now are all up shit creek without a paddle big time - and when the food shortages start to really cause problems then better make sure you've got weapons to protect your larder.

I'm seriously terrified about what's coming next.

Don't remember Kinf Of Karaoke - when I saw there was a reply to this thread my heart sank a little and I was expecting more random abuse and slurs thrown in my direction.
Newo Posted - 04/22/2022 : 05:19:35
The job of the Russian government is to crush their own citizenry until a fine granular quality obtained.

Also, for those of you annoyed by Pot's conspiracy takes, tbh he's quite easygoing compared to when King of Karaoke was on full flame here in the late noughties, we were just scrolling through acres of pure copy-paste and him calling everyone slaves every other paragraph.

--

Allen Ginsberg says you got no soul. The ancient Egyptians say you got seven of these bastards, and Pharaohs got fourteen, what they get for being Pharaohs.
pot Posted - 04/16/2022 : 16:36:00
Oof. You said the "R" word.

I've just got to a point where I'm looking at the world and things are not right and it's obvious that the government and the media are lying all the time about so much stuff. 9/11 was my entry point down the rabbit hole, as they say - and I've studied physics so I knew on the day it happened that there must have been explosives - but my peers suggested that the official story can be the only plausible explanation and then the rest was cognitive dissonanse I suppose for a good decade or so.

And luckily conspiracy theories happened to also be kind of interesting..

If you understand the universe from studying physics and quantum mechanics and cosmology then when you see how crazy and unfathomable actual deep reality is than anything that happens in today's fucked up clown world is easily digestible.

Speaking of religion or spirituality and why not bedbug, I gained more understanding from reading The Tao Of Physics after I graduated with physics a few tears later than I did from the pretty lousy physics department at the time in Glasgow Uni.

In the last century we have witnessed an explosion in human consciousness, in terms of science and the technological breakthroughs that have come with it and there were three major scientific advancements that turned our understanding of our world on it's head and to this day none of them are fully understood, and possibly never will be because we have reached the limit of our capability to understand the nature of our own existence?

I have no doubt this is interlinked in some way with today's events and that it signifies a major global paradigm shift is underway and possibly who knows what sort of evolution of consciousness will come from it?

Yeah armx3 so much corruption everywhere. Your 1st, 2nd and 3rd in command right now in the US couldn't arrange a sock drawer - Nancy Pelosi? And Biden are seriously impaired cognitively due to age and gin and who knows what else - too much adrenochrome maybe?

The US government is completely nuts right now. Whereas Putin has been the leader of Russia since forever now and has high public confidence ratings. Seem like, even though Putin might not be a good guy either really that the Russian government is working for the Russian people better than the US gov is for US people?

Our government is completely crazy too.

Will people of the future ever know what is really happening today?

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000