-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Frank Black Chat
 Frank Black -- Live!
 FB to appear on Fearless Radio

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
coastline Posted - 10/28/2006 : 10:39:11
Somebody should snag this and put it up on YouSendIt or whatever:

http://upcoming.org/event/121994/

Frank Black, yes, THAT Frank Black Live on Mac & Slater

When: Tuesday, October 31, 2006, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Where: FearlessRadio.com
Category: Music
Description: "Holy shit, Mac & Slater will have Frank F**ing Black live on their show Tuesday, October 31st! Holy shit, maybe we should tune in no matter what at 2 pm Central and enjoy the hell out of this show!" Yes. Do it.
Homepage: http://www.fearlessradio.com

When do I get my first bee, damnit?
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
fbc Posted - 11/11/2006 : 11:10:07
Yep, that doesn't surprise me, either. some people have it, the majority don't. it's a gift from the...

It's a gift.

coastline Posted - 11/08/2006 : 13:52:56
"Fast Man" is great. I prefer it to FMRM's other title track. I have some emotional connections to "Fast Man," though. My wife is from Cheyenne, and I've driven there a million times, and now when I drive there, I think of that song. I also like that FB wrote it in Omaha -- which is where I saw him earlier this year. He said somewhere that he wrote it in 15 minutes. Not sure whether that's true, though I wouldn't be surprised. It's a pretty simple song.

I could not find my honeycomb.
kfs Posted - 11/08/2006 : 13:42:31
I listened to this a few days ago. Some parts made me uncomfortable but I enjoyed listening to FB. He is soooo funny!
fbc Posted - 11/08/2006 : 12:29:18
I thank you again, coastline. I'm taking another listen now and I think I've just fallen for 'Fast Man'.

coastline Posted - 11/08/2006 : 12:09:36
This radio show is just about the worst thing I've ever heard. I'm listening to it right now, and even though Frank Black is on it, I don't think I can make it all the way through. The hosts are abominable. One of them said he's a member of this forum, so I feel kinda bad criticizing like this, but this kind of crap is the reason I don't do talk radio. They scream constantly, they use profanities just to hear themselves use profanities, they're unbelievably insenstive (and not in a sharp-witted Howard Stern kind of way), and they have no idea what they're talking about.

Oh, and Frank called in by phone, so there's not even a redeeming acoustic in-studio performance. What a disappointment after some of the amazing interviews we've gotten lately (KUT in Austin; woxy.com; Minnesota Public Radio).

Did anyone else manage to choke down this whole interview? Is there any reason for me to keep going?

I could not find my honeycomb.
fbc Posted - 11/01/2006 : 02:43:36
thanks for this, coastline. i tried to look out for the show last night but i missed it, but..

you can download an mp3 here: http://www.fearlessradio.com/fearless/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=93

they played 'Fastman' and 'If Your Poison..' from the record.

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000