-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Frank Black Chat
 Frank Black -- Live!
 any uk dates rumoured?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kevyoung Posted - 08/09/2006 : 04:43:48
i'm hoping he comes back to england soon.
after reading 2001 he didnt come back for nearly 2 years.
he'll be knackered after all those us dates.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Cult_Of_Frank Posted - 08/11/2006 : 08:20:08
Alright, I'll revise my prognostications to say that since North America last got to see FB, the next tour, which will probably be in support of his EDF record, will probably be in Europe. The Pixies record, however, will coincide with the Pixies hitting Australia.

"No man remains quite what he was when he recognizes himself."
vilainde Posted - 08/11/2006 : 00:13:45
Yeah! What the fuck, Dean, America would get all the cool gigs while you leave us with Pixies tours? No way, we want Frank!

Denis

TheElephantMan Posted - 08/11/2006 : 00:05:00
"And I'd bet my money that if it is a Pixies album we're talking about, the UK will be at the top of the list for places to kick off."

I'm really, really chuffed I got the chance to see the Pixies tour, and I understand his reasons for doing it (at least I think I do), but being selfish I want some Frank gigs again. Come on mate - get your solo arse over here.

Ian.
Cult_Of_Frank Posted - 08/09/2006 : 15:59:12
In answer to your questions, no, there are no UK dates rumoured, and if there were any they wouldn't be until next spring at the very very earliest. Probably, if I may start rumours with absolutely no source other than my own imagination, FB will be on the road/working a bit with EDF, he will come home, take Christmas time off, and then get in the studio with EDF after some more fleshing out of the demos in Feb. or Mar. Meanwhile, the Pixies will also be on the table and he has that to take care of too, so there'll be some rehearsal in there. Whether there will be a connection with EDF and the Pixies material I don't know, but needless to say FB has plenty on his plate even before the next solo tour. Which, I'd imagine, would be in support of/advance of a new album. And I'd bet my money that if it is a Pixies album we're talking about, the UK will be at the top of the list for places to kick off.

"No man remains quite what he was when he recognizes himself."
Carl Posted - 08/09/2006 : 15:50:44
The ShawFrank Redemption. Great movie.

Join the Cult Of Pob! And don't forget to listen to the Pobcast!
pixiestu Posted - 08/09/2006 : 15:37:19
Hope is a dangerous thing, my friend.

"The arc of triumph"
a guy in a rover Posted - 08/09/2006 : 15:15:15
We can only hope Kev Young. Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

Kiss my ring...I am the greatest

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000