-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tabs and Trading
 Tabs & Musician Stuff
 F#07 Chord

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hawken Posted - 10/29/2004 : 08:25:10
I know most chords on the guitar....an F#7 is a common and easy chord, but what's an F#07? I'm trying to figure out a progression and this is the only chord I'm not sure about and I can't find it in any chord books I have.

Does anyone know how to play this chord? Could you tab it for me? What is the significance of the 0 in F#07?

Any help would be appreciated.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mammynuns Posted - 12/26/2004 : 15:14:39
quote:
Originally posted by hammerhands

Yah, if you keep moving three steps up and say things like, "First he tied her to a railroad track.", "Then a train whistle blew.", "She struggled and she struggled."

or you can move them up by half steps and say things like, "Will Janice say yes to Maurice?" "Is Mrs. Sanders going to come out of that coma?" "Did Peter's dog really eat Susan's neighbors?" "Find out next week!"
hawken Posted - 11/02/2004 : 08:23:26
Thanks for the help!
hammerhands Posted - 10/30/2004 : 13:02:55
Yah, if you keep moving three steps up and say things like, "First he tied her to a railroad track.", "Then a train whistle blew.", "She struggled and she struggled."
Cult_Of_Frank Posted - 10/30/2004 : 12:21:06
That's called an 'inversion'.

"Join the Cult of Frank 2.0 / And you'll be enlightened (free for 1.x members)"
Newo Posted - 10/30/2004 : 12:20:00
Diminished chords are symmetrical i.e., play one then play it three frets up you get the exact same notes in a different order, and any of the notes can be the root.

--

But whenever, as scholars sometimes do, I turned my back on books, declaring them to be the graveyards of the language, and sought contact with the simple folk, I encountered the little cannibals who lived in our building, and after brief association with them, felt very glad to get back to my reading in one piece.
hammerhands Posted - 10/29/2004 : 15:02:41
I think F#°7 is F# diminished 7th.

e-----5--
b--1--4--
g--2--5--
D--1--4--
A--------
E--2-----

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000