-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Frank Black Chat
 All Over the World -- Pixies Live!
 Any more tour dates? 2005?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tedjack Posted - 06/16/2004 : 22:55:12
I heard somewhere that there might possibly be more dates added after the current last ones (DC in December 2004). Any info on these? Will they most likely be only East Coast dates?

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
billgoodman Posted - 06/23/2004 : 10:06:27
maybe they will break up after new year's eve
just like guided by voices

"I joined the Cult of Frank/Nobody wanted to join my Culf"
twist Posted - 06/18/2004 : 09:00:21
In the sleepy west of the wooded east lives a valley full of pioneers - I can't imagine the Pixies would skip over their native Massachusetts, I've heard rumors of Boston New Years, I'm hoping they'll play in the Pioneer Valley area - who knows? or who knows the people who know? Someone does. Help! - update 6/23 - Hope works! see pixies.com & http:www.mullinscenter.com See you 12/1 in Amherst! Ed U.K. Shun A-a-a-a-a-lll! Alright!
anglepoise Posted - 06/18/2004 : 06:04:31
you can still see them at various festivals (move, t in the park, v) - though not the same as a proper gig, I grant you

personally, I hope they call it a day after this year ... perverse, I know, given that the five dates I've attended the current tour have been five of the greatest gigs of my life ... and I know that many people will disagree with me (especially on this forum!) but I always thought the pixies started to go downhill after doolittle ... and while I've enjoyed a lot of frank's stuff, for me it's never been a patch on pixies ... this tour has been a great opportunity for us to re-live - or experience for the first time - the pixies in their prime (and has allowed them to earn some well-deserved dollars and respect) ... but I hope they leave it at that rather than engaging in a futile attempt to recapture the old magic or becoming yet another band on the nostalgia circuit
Wigan Chris Posted - 06/18/2004 : 05:35:19
Anybody,
have had my head in my ass and missed Pixies in Brixton - are there going to be any more England dates this year or next?

Helmut Posted - 06/16/2004 : 23:50:52
Big Day Out Festival, Australia. January 2005. Mark my words...

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000