-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Frank Black Chat
 All Over the World -- Pixies Live!
 One Victoria ticket for sale and lodging question

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
zeus Posted - 04/14/2004 : 11:03:58
My wife informed me the other day that she is unable to get the days off work next week for the Victoria show. I will still go since I have the days off, but now have an extra ticket at will call that I'd like to offload. If you are interested, please let me know--I'll charge you what my credit card charged me for it (around $30 U.S. dollars). I will need to meet you at the venue since my tickets are at will call. It will also be easier to email me at zeus163"AT"comcast"DOT"net. For some reason I can not authenticate that email address so am using my work email address.

Does anybody have any hotel recommendations? I'm catching the ferry from Port Angeles and driving over. So, I don't need to be right next to the venue, but walking distance would be nice as then I don't have to drive there!
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
notkimdeal Posted - 04/14/2004 : 17:07:36
Zeus

I will trade you the ticket for a place to stay for FREE. This is a better deal for you, and will allow our entire local Pixies tribute band to attend this gig together. I will email you details for your consideration.
thanks!
not the real kim deal

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000