One Victoria ticket for sale and lodging question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

zeus
- FB Fan -

1 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2004 :  11:03:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife informed me the other day that she is unable to get the days off work next week for the Victoria show. I will still go since I have the days off, but now have an extra ticket at will call that I'd like to offload. If you are interested, please let me know--I'll charge you what my credit card charged me for it (around $30 U.S. dollars). I will need to meet you at the venue since my tickets are at will call. It will also be easier to email me at zeus163"AT"comcast"DOT"net. For some reason I can not authenticate that email address so am using my work email address.

Does anybody have any hotel recommendations? I'm catching the ferry from Port Angeles and driving over. So, I don't need to be right next to the venue, but walking distance would be nice as then I don't have to drive there!

Edited by - zeus on 04/14/2004 11:14:37

notkimdeal
- FB Fan -

82 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2004 :  17:07:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Zeus

I will trade you the ticket for a place to stay for FREE. This is a better deal for you, and will allow our entire local Pixies tribute band to attend this gig together. I will email you details for your consideration.
thanks!
not the real kim deal
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000