-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Frank Black Chat
 All Over the World -- Pixies Live!
 Have they still got "IT"?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
frank_black_francis Posted - 04/14/2004 : 08:51:21
I'd like to get some feedback from people who have seen the live shows...do they sound the same, better, worse, different? Your Thoughts:
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
klikger Posted - 04/14/2004 : 14:55:52
Frank Black Francis can still sing (and scream) very well, and everyone else was great too. A few mis-steps along the way, but that's to be expected. By summer they will be perfect. And they definitely still have IT.
Daisy Girl Posted - 04/14/2004 : 12:35:16
Please :) they might even be better!!! :)

I have only listened to a a live boot leg cd "All Over the World." both the concert and cd are way better than that. They rocked so good...they adaped some songs in the live show. But that's the fun of going to a live show...it still sounds like the music you know and love but a little different to mix it up.

One key differene that i noticed was that the lyrics easier to understand than the recordings.

They still have "it"!! Probabaly one of these reasons is these musicians have grown a lot over the years since the break up and they are bringing new skills.

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000