Have they still got "IT"?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

frank_black_francis
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
895 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2004 :  08:51:21  Show Profile  Visit frank_black_francis's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'd like to get some feedback from people who have seen the live shows...do they sound the same, better, worse, different? Your Thoughts:

Daisy Girl
~ Abstract Brain ~

Belize
5305 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2004 :  12:35:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Please :) they might even be better!!! :)

I have only listened to a a live boot leg cd "All Over the World." both the concert and cd are way better than that. They rocked so good...they adaped some songs in the live show. But that's the fun of going to a live show...it still sounds like the music you know and love but a little different to mix it up.

One key differene that i noticed was that the lyrics easier to understand than the recordings.

They still have "it"!! Probabaly one of these reasons is these musicians have grown a lot over the years since the break up and they are bringing new skills.

Edited by - Daisy Girl on 04/14/2004 12:35:55
Go to Top of Page

klikger
= Cult of Ray =

693 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2004 :  14:55:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Frank Black Francis can still sing (and scream) very well, and everyone else was great too. A few mis-steps along the way, but that's to be expected. By summer they will be perfect. And they definitely still have IT.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000