-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Frank Black Chat
 General Frank Black Chat
 Friends of FrankBlack.net Club!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dave Noisy Posted - 12/12/2003 : 13:00:57
Hey guys!

I'm not gonna repeat what's already posted, but i'm curious what you think about this?

Thanks for helping out too!

www.FrankBlack.net/friends

'What can we do to get the people who pretend to care, to pretend to do something?' - Bill Mahr
Get Noisy!
35   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Cult_Of_Frank Posted - 04/05/2006 : 08:31:46
We haven't been doing prizes for a while and there's no promise that they will return, but if you'd like to donate to help keep the site up and running, you're still welcome to and much appreciated. Still, I'm hoping to get Dave back up to date and doling out the gifts.

"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominos will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
Holy Fingers Posted - 04/05/2006 : 08:28:40
I dont see any recent updates to this thread. Is the friends of fb.net still open? Maybe I am looking in the wrong place. If it is still up and running I will certainly join.

"When you've done something right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all"
BLT Posted - 02/04/2005 : 15:45:14
quote:
Originally posted by DrWorm

Am I still a memeber? I forgot when I signed up, but it was a while ago...

A FBnet membership and 50 cents will get you a phone call...
speedy_m Posted - 02/04/2005 : 15:02:57
No no 3simm... the OTHER General Chat...
3simm Posted - 02/04/2005 : 13:09:02
hi
3simm Posted - 02/04/2005 : 13:08:05
i like the pixies.
DrWorm Posted - 02/01/2005 : 17:50:21
Am I still a memeber? I forgot when I signed up, but it was a while ago...

"Mister, would you please help my pony? / I think it's his lung"
Dave Noisy Posted - 08/06/2004 : 00:31:13
Yeah, there's another *secret* page that has all the members listed, with a number beside them...it's all really very low-tech.

Join the Cult of the Flying Pigxies - I'm A Believer!
hammerhands Posted - 08/05/2004 : 06:36:12
quote:
heh - i've got it all here:

What? Is that all I am, a number!!!

And just how do those numbers relate to us candidates, or is it just the seed for you to divine the proper member?
slaveish Posted - 07/11/2004 : 11:45:26
Still no draw? Hmm......patiently waiting..........
Cult_Of_Frank Posted - 07/06/2004 : 07:30:25
Don't be sorry. But he does need a clone. Or at least to catch up on these draws. Dave, drop me a line if there's something I can do to help.

"When 5000 posts you reach / Look as good you will not, hmmm?"
whoreatthedoor Posted - 07/06/2004 : 05:59:34
Sorry. I supose you're very busy.

"Join the Cult of the whore at the door / And You'll find no answers, but real fun"
Dave Noisy Posted - 07/05/2004 : 23:16:28
Yep, got it!

I don't respond to the $5 donations because then i'd be spending waaay too much time responding to things.

Which is not good since i still have to do May's draw as well as June...gaaah..i need to be cloned.

whoreatthedoor Posted - 07/05/2004 : 10:11:34
Hi, Dave. I've sent you my five bucks (Is this word cool enough, uh?) but I didn't get a response from you. So I don't know if I'm in the club or not. There's a list somewhere?

"Join the Cult of the whore at the door / And You'll find no answers, but real fun"
pixiesboy Posted - 06/25/2004 : 12:27:34
hey i'm new and i want to say hi to the frank black and pixies fans bloody good website

we are not worthy to listen to the pixies,but then again i'd be angry without 'em
Dave Noisy Posted - 06/20/2004 : 21:37:10
heh - i've got it all here:

http://www.frankblack.net/friends/raffle.asp

This is the simple part..it's verifying all the memberships, etc..i'll definitely get to it early this week.

darwin Posted - 06/20/2004 : 00:38:43
You've probably already have this all set, but it can be done easily with Excel's random number generator.

=ROUND(RAND()*(# of members + 1)-0.5,0)

Adding the 1 to the members and subtrating the -.5 gives he first and last members the same chance of winning as everyone else. Sorry, I had to display some geeky skills (I could also give C code).
PixieSteve Posted - 06/19/2004 : 18:34:25
Sorry! I wasn't being totally serious :)

I joined the Cult of Pi / Because it's cool
Dave Noisy Posted - 06/17/2004 : 11:21:08
Dude - i'm not being paid here. It's a priority, but i haven't had the 2hrs needed to process members and do the draw this month. Sheesh.

As for displaying members, it's tricky because there will be some people who *don't* want to be listed.

PixieSteve Posted - 06/17/2004 : 09:59:32
come on dave... i didn't contribute to be entered into non-existant competitions and other non-existant extras...
slaveish Posted - 06/16/2004 : 22:10:34
I think a list of members somewhere on the site would be good enough. I don't need special recognition by my name or in my profile.
Dave Noisy Posted - 06/10/2004 : 17:11:57
The page is already made, i just gotta update the variable. Don't have a calc. like that either..

Although i think my computer might have a calculator on it...i don't know if it's powerful enough tho.

PixieSteve Posted - 06/09/2004 : 07:44:05
dave you can use a calculator with a random button instead of making a html page.
Dave Noisy Posted - 06/08/2004 : 22:15:40
Nope, that was the draw for last month Dean! I still haven't done this month's! I sorta forgot at the beginning of the month, and i still haven't gotten to it (it's actually quite a bit of work..gotta confirm all the members and payment messages, reprogram the # generator, etc, etc..)

Hopefully in the next day or two..i'm a busy lass.

Cult_Of_Frank Posted - 06/08/2004 : 07:52:37
quote:
Originally posted by Ten Percenter

Dave/Dean,

Who won the DVD?

"Fried food, cigarettes, no exercise, chest pain..." (Excerpt from the Angina Monologues)

Good question... I thought Dave had done the draw (I seem to remember him messaging me who the winner was, but I don't remember the name). I do remember being disappointed it wasn't me. :)

the_vampire1334 Posted - 06/08/2004 : 07:35:22
i'll really like to know everything about plans of pixies...

pixies not death
PixieSteve Posted - 06/05/2004 : 14:29:17
i think we should definitely have some sort of list of members, or something on the forums, like in our profile, that show's were members. or a weekly newsletter. just so memmbers feel a bit more like they're... well, members. besides, i'm paranoid that i'm not even a member (signed up without paying a till few days later)
Ten Percenter Posted - 06/05/2004 : 13:11:22
Dave/Dean,

Who won the DVD?

"Fried food, cigarettes, no exercise, chest pain..." (Excerpt from the Angina Monologues)
Dave Noisy Posted - 06/01/2004 : 11:39:45
I would do that...except the Forum isn't set up to allow Mods to edit profiles..

Might be do-able in the next few weeks..we'll see.. Anyone else interested in this? If it's just you two, no prob.

Cult_Of_Frank Posted - 05/31/2004 : 22:28:11
If you want to set me up, I'd be OK with doing this for the lifers under the provision that it's a one-time thing (i.e. they can't change it after they've picked it). I think that they deserve it and of course I know you're crazy-busy.

Dave Noisy Posted - 05/31/2004 : 21:07:54
You can always put that in your sig..heh

Frog in the Sand Posted - 05/31/2004 : 10:45:40
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Noisy

I've thought about it, can't promise it for now..it's a fair bit of work, especially since we have like 20+ Lifers..

How about something like Proud Sponsor of FB.net? ;)

"Welcome back to the 10th grade!"
Dave Noisy Posted - 05/31/2004 : 10:35:43
I've thought about it, can't promise it for now..it's a fair bit of work, especially since we have like 20+ Lifers..

CmabanK Posted - 05/30/2004 : 21:14:19
Hey Dave,

Is it still possible to get hooked with a special title for contributing?

(A Lifer in more ways than one!)

"Like Jesus Christ on the hill / I'll be Blue."
Dave Noisy Posted - 05/26/2004 : 15:24:46
haha.. Either a Pixies DVD, or one of two Wave of Mutilation best-of's. =)

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000