George Bush - President of the 1.0 Era
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bedbug
> Teenager of the Year <

2952 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2018 :  10:11:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
However you feel or don't feel about him, George H.W. and the Pixies are linked in history. Simpler times to be sure. A lot of us were first discovering Frank when this man was leading the nation.

stuczuba
= Cult of Ray =

471 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2018 :  13:12:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hadn't thought about it in years but I actually worked for this guy during the Surfer/Doolittle years...

(he was worse than you can possibly imagine!)
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2018 :  00:44:35  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Also Megadeth. He was the US puppet master then too, and here he is pictured with Vic Rattlehead conspiring to start a Holy War in the middle east.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcjN5BNU9CY

Actually, this song was in response to a comment Dave Mustaine made at a gig in Dublin once when he rather foolishly raised his fist in the air and shouted "Power to the IRA!". He had been told about the plight of the Irish people. Now it looks like finally maybe Ireland will become independent from this rotten UK government. Hopefully Scotland will not be far off either.
Go to Top of Page

Jason Bravo
- FB Fan -

USA
90 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2018 :  17:50:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some people are just so dumb! Wow, what an informative post backed by nothing but opinion at best. Go ahead and speak rotten about where you are in the world, but do not pretend that you know anything about other countries and what is actually going on when you are spoon fed total propaganda. "Starting" a holy war in the middle east, geez man, get a grip. Holy War has been going on there since the beginning of time, it never has stopped.
Megadeth/Pot...enough said.
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2018 :  23:54:52  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh hell, I just got insulted by a MAGA. My day is ruined. Methinks bringing politics into the forum might have been a bad idea. The wars in the middle east have been planned for a long time by zionists. It's all part of the Greater Israel Project. Why do think so much of US tax money funds the Israeli military? The long term plan is to balkanise states surrounding Israel, divide and conquer and expand Israel into them. I don't think the plan is quite going the way they want it to though. It wasn't going the way they wanted it to in 2001, which is why the US and Israel conspired to orchestrate the 9/11 false flag and then blame it on Osama Bin Laden. They knew it was Osama within hours of it happening, yet to this day the FBI still has no evidence to support that. This was America's "New Pearl Harbour" as penned by Philip Zelikow in the PNAC (Project For the New American Century) document that was published several years prior. Zelikow went on to oversee the scientifically fraudulent 9/11 Commission in the aftermath and is still trying to promote his alternative "facts" about 9/11 as a historian. The holy war that America, Israel and the UK started has been going on long before that, since at least the Balfour Declaration in 1926. Before Israeli soldiers were going round shooting Palestinian kids the British army were over there doing the same thing. Of course, they don't tell us that on the BBC news when we're celebrating how incredible our military history is.

That's what I think of the Bush dynasty. Now bring on the tin foil hat memes etc yawn.

Edited by - pot on 12/05/2018 00:10:49
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2018 :  00:24:43  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Bravo

do not pretend that you know anything about other countries and what is actually going on

Interestingly though, this is pretty much all the American government does. The bully boy of the world with military bases in many lands including my own. The US knows what's best for us all.

Any political affairs in my country? There's always a US president wading in and offering his wisdom. Your current president in fact is already credited with not only offering his tuppence on how my country is running but actually coming over and waving his money around, intimidating local people of the Menie Estate in Aberdeenshire with his Men in Black and then building a golf course on a rare coastal ecosystem that was (up until he built a shitty golf course for billionaires on it) an area of great scientific interest. Now it's fucked, because Donald Trump reckoned the migrating sand dunes needed to be stabilised.

Here's the full documentary about what your current president did to Scotland: You've Been Trumped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ShXI51dg-Y&t=3353s

America has been sussed.
Go to Top of Page

picpic
* Dog in the Sand *

Belgium
1870 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2018 :  00:40:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hate politics.

___
"Service Unavailable"
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2018 :  00:48:55  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I love politics! The UK has the best politics in the world.... erm not. Someone needs to reinstall our politics OS right away, we've been infected by a Brexit virus: turns everything into a tory agenda.
Go to Top of Page

danjersey
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
2787 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2018 :  10:09:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pot

Also Megadeth. He was the US puppet master then too, and here he is pictured with Vic Rattlehead conspiring to start a Holy War in the middle east.

Vic Rattlehead? it has a name? man I've been kept in the dark too long
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2018 :  10:13:48  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by danjersey

Vic Rattlehead? it has a name? man I've been kept in the dark too long

Yeah he/it's called Vic Rattlehead, I assume after the track on their first album called Rattlehead. You wouldn't know that unless you were a die hard Megadeth fan though. Still got the metal badge.

Edited by - pot on 12/05/2018 10:14:10
Go to Top of Page

Jason Bravo
- FB Fan -

USA
90 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2018 :  18:09:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pot

Oh hell, I just got insulted by a MAGA. My day is ruined. Methinks bringing politics into the forum might have been a bad idea. The wars in the middle east have been planned for a long time by zionists. It's all part of the Greater Israel Project. Why do think so much of US tax money funds the Israeli military? The long term plan is to balkanise states surrounding Israel, divide and conquer and expand Israel into them. I don't think the plan is quite going the way they want it to though. It wasn't going the way they wanted it to in 2001, which is why the US and Israel conspired to orchestrate the 9/11 false flag and then blame it on Osama Bin Laden. They knew it was Osama within hours of it happening, yet to this day the FBI still has no evidence to support that. This was America's "New Pearl Harbour" as penned by Philip Zelikow in the PNAC (Project For the New American Century) document that was published several years prior. Zelikow went on to oversee the scientifically fraudulent 9/11 Commission in the aftermath and is still trying to promote his alternative "facts" about 9/11 as a historian. The holy war that America, Israel and the UK started has been going on long before that, since at least the Balfour Declaration in 1926. Before Israeli soldiers were going round shooting Palestinian kids the British army were over there doing the same thing. Of course, they don't tell us that on the BBC news when we're celebrating how incredible our military history is.

That's what I think of the Bush dynasty. Now bring on the tin foil hat memes etc yawn.

I should not have used the word dumb in my post. MAGA is a slogan, not a type of person, and you made an assumption in your first sentence, and went into attack mode. I am jumping ship on this only because it does not belong in a PIXIES/Frank Black forum. Go ahead, and "Trump" me if you will. Go ahead and believe what you want about history, and conspiracies and such. Go ahead and want to be part of the EU, see where that gets you. People today are afraid of being in reality, that is a fact. I don't know when or why exactly it became so convenient and popular to not love and support your own country, but to be the opposite. In general, it's pretty sick, meaning an illness. All countries and their leaders have bad things in the past, but certain things happen and have to happen for a reason or reasons we do not know or will ever know. I could easily go on, but no reason to keep this can of worms open.

Edited by - Jason Bravo on 12/05/2018 18:12:08
Go to Top of Page

Sprite
* Dog in the Sand *

1220 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2018 :  21:30:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Comical. Some of that pot stuff belongs in a Corbyn facebook group. Not even wrong.

Edited by - Sprite on 12/06/2018 01:45:06
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2018 :  00:19:24  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apology for calling me a dumb pot smoking Megadeth fan accepted. (it's not the first time I've been called that in my life to be honest)

I know what a MAGA is. If only that was achievable. Truth is, America is a great place. It's just run by morons and psychopaths. Same goes for most countries in the world, especially the UK. If you think I'm wrong then just take at look at some of the peer reviewed science that's coming out questionning NIST's "scientific" explanation for the collapse of WTC 1,2 and 7. If these criminals aren't stopped, or held to account then there's a significant probability they will do something like this again, and I'm guessing Iran will take the blame and the fall next time.

Things like this don't need to happen. They are happening because zionists want them to.

And as for the EU? I voted to leave, same as I voted for Scotland to leave the UK. I voted leave because I don't believe the EU Commission can be democratically held to account for any of the laws they pass, and I don't want to be part of a United States of Europe.

It's a most fucked up situation of all fucked up situations. Scotland I think voted to remain on the strength of the SNP's support for remain, and because it adds momentum to the Scottish independence (from the UK) movement. Without that who knows how Scotland would have voted. In any case I can see arguments on both sides and honestly wouldn't mind just staying in the EU because I don't want to lose free movement and free healthcare. It's a double edged sword.

The long term realpolitik of the situation I think is the EU are not going to let us leave, and the entire shit show is about fearmongering the popuation into mass Stockholm Syndrome so that we vote to stay in the coming second referendum. The rhetoric coming from the Whitehouse is because the US wants to keep the UK on it's side when Europe does eventually become a United States and thus a stronger economic and military competitor.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000