FB Studio Gear?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mikefederali
- FB Fan -

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2012 :  15:35:23  Show Profile  Visit mikefederali's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'd like to find a place that breaks down what mics and drums Frank Black uses. Hell, I'd like to check it all out honestly. So if anyone can point me in the right direction I'd be happy

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2012 :  18:14:48  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I believe a lot of this has been discussed in the forums in the past, you may have better luck using Google and searching "site:forum.frankblack.net" as one of the parameters. I believe 'gear' was used a fair amount, could be a starting point.

"If we hit this bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2012 :  13:38:20  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I believe he does most of his recording at the studio his drummer has recently set up. Jason Carter has been on the sticks pretty much since Bluefinger, and from what I've have heard and seen of him play live he seems to a pretty shit hot drummer. http://www.wavelengthmm.com/recording-studio.html
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000