Nick Cave on Morrissey
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bedbug
> Teenager of the Year <

2961 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2019 :  10:33:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dig both these dudes, and I also live under a rock (actually under a bed) so I’m not sure what the deal is here, but interesting reading nonetheless

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/nick-cave-smiths-songs-will-long-outlast-morrisseys-offending-political-alliances/

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2019 :  15:18:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Proof that all artists should keep their big, fat mouths shut. Cave can write but he talks a lot of crap like the very best of them. Consider this utterance, "I respect and understand why people respond in this way, but can’t help but feel it is of significant personal loss to them". So the the greater the loss the more respect and understanding he shows? What an idiot! Shut up Nick!

Troubles A Foot
= Cult of Ray =

USA
815 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2019 :  05:58:10  Show Profile  Visit Troubles A Foot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I thought Cave's post was interesting and I agree with his point out of context, but being a Morrissey fan and having read countless Morrissey interviews and etc, I am not seeing the big deal about Morrissey's political affiliations or comments, and I think this all feels a bit overblown and I just wish people would relax a bit.
Go to Top of Page

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2019 :  10:41:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles A Foot

I thought Cave's post was interesting and I agree with his point out of context, but being a Morrissey fan and having read countless Morrissey interviews and etc, I am not seeing the big deal about Morrissey's political affiliations or comments, and I think this all feels a bit overblown and I just wish people would relax a bit.

Relax a bit? We're in the grip of politically correct bigotry. These people are demented. They want extermination camps for deplorables. We've seen it all before. It will end in tears. They're at war with human nature but they will find nature is unforgiving. Leftism is a philosophy of self-hatred. Leftists actually want to conjure up a right wing bogeyman to come and destroy them. Their self-hatred demands it. It's just that millions of innocents have to suffer in the process.

danjersey
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
2787 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2019 :  21:11:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Morrissey is a man. He can manage with or without the tossed fruit. The guy has had it pretty good and he knows it. He is nostalgic. Let the invasion carry on as it has. No skin off of his balls, or mine, yet.
Go to Top of Page

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2019 :  01:20:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by danjersey

Morrissey is a man. He can manage with or without the tossed fruit. The guy has had it pretty good and he knows it. He is nostalgic. Let the invasion carry on as it has. No skin off of his balls, or mine, yet.

You display a level of circumspection that the Left will criminalize soon enough if they're not stamped out. "Yet". You said it.

danjersey
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
2787 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2019 :  08:28:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tro, I only meant to say that a man like Morrissey is fearful. The possibility of having one’s arms and legs bound and then thrown from a roof is terrifying. No matter the distance
Go to Top of Page

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2019 :  16:06:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have no sympathy. Stupid liberal elites still haven't realised they're going to be eaten alive by the forces they've worked so hard to unleash. Stay safe dan.

Homers_pet_monkey
= Official forum monkey =

United Kingdom
17125 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2020 :  02:39:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Morrissey is a racist. If anyone has read up on it properly and disagrees then they're also a racist. It's really that simple.

I'd walk her everyday, into a shady place

Edited by - Homers_pet_monkey on 08/07/2020 02:39:57
Go to Top of Page

coastline
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3111 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2020 :  14:09:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Homers_pet_monkey!

If all you see is violins, then I make a plea in their defense.
Go to Top of Page

tisasawath
= Cult of Ray =

Wallis and Futuna Islands
783 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2020 :  23:31:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Homers_pet_bunion!
Go to Top of Page

danjersey
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
2787 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2020 :  19:31:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Homers_pet_monkey

Morrissey is a racist. If anyone has read up on it properly and disagrees then they're also a racist. It's really that simple.

I'd walk her everyday, into a shady place

Ah ha! Simple Jack. You’ve gone full retard have ya?
Go to Top of Page

danjersey
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
2787 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2022 :  20:26:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don’t want to cozy up next to the guy but I’d say he’d fight like an arse heroically
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000