Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Frank Black Chat
 Frank Black -- Live!
 ~10 People Needed for FB Research Project!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2004 :  12:23:01  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone, i've been asked if i could compile setlists for as many European shows in 2003 as possible..and i'm hoping there's around ten of you who might be interested in helping out!

It would involve going through this area and the archives ( http://forum.frankblack.net/forum.asp?ARCHIVE=true&FORUM_ID=2 ) and extracting as many as possible..

I'm thinking if people want to sign up to a month (or a few) each, we could make pretty quick and easy work of this.

So, if you'd like to help out, please post a message below, and let me know which month(s) you'd like, and i'll list you here:

Sep -
Oct - TheCrutonFuton
Nov -
Dec -

I suppose HereItAgain will have a few setlists as well. ;)

Thanks! Here's a listing of all the dates of shows, thanks to Gavin!

http://www.frankblack.net/gigography/#2003

(Don't have much to offer in return..how about a Cult of Ray sticker for every 10 shows you post the setlist for? =)

Also, don't post all the setlists here, maybe copy and paste them into a TXT file, and i'll get you to email them to me.

Thanks again. =)

TheCroutonFuton
- Mr. Setlists -

USA
1728 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2004 :  12:29:19  Show Profile  Visit TheCroutonFuton's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I will be available every month. I'm home all day and have nothing to do. Just point me in the direction and I shall follow.

"Join the Cult of Gunn / And Then You'll Be Destined to be a Rock and Roll Star of Epical Proportions!"
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2004 :  12:32:48  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
To clarify, you pick a month (or more) and then browse through the Forum archives of all the setlists that were posted, and copy and paste them into a TXT file...am i making sense?
Go to Top of Page

TheCroutonFuton
- Mr. Setlists -

USA
1728 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2004 :  12:34:22  Show Profile  Visit TheCroutonFuton's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes, I just mean that I'll do all of the months.

"Join the Cult of Gunn / And Then You'll Be Destined to be a Rock and Roll Star of Epical Proportions!"
Go to Top of Page

TheCroutonFuton
- Mr. Setlists -

USA
1728 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2004 :  13:36:56  Show Profile  Visit TheCroutonFuton's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Okay...so far I've gotten

March 5th, 2003 - Waterloo Records in Austin, Texis
March 5th, 2003 - Austin, TX, Stubbs
March 6th, 2003 - Dallas, TX, Trees
March 8th, 2003 - New Orleans, LA, House Of Blues
March 12th, 2003 - Park Ave. Records In-Store in Orlando, Florida
March 12th, 2003 - Orlando, FL, The Social (Sapphire Supper Club)
March 15th, 2003 - St. Petersburg, FL, State Theatre
March 17, 2003 - Gainesville, FL, Common Grounds
March 20th, 2003 - Louisville, KY, Headliners
March 21st, 2003 - Columbus, OH, Little Brother's
March 22nd, 2003 - Pittsburgh, PA, Rosebud
March 24th, 2003 - Cleveland, OH, Beachland Ballroom & Tavern
March 26th, 2003 - Detroit, MI, Magic Stick
March 27th, 2003 - Indianapolis, IN, Birdy's

I have all of the ones that were posted on the bord in order numbered. All of the songs were spell-checked and capitalized correctly by myself. Umm...I just went to the very end of the archives and am working my way to the beginning. I'll keep on updating this to show what I've gotten already. By the way, what is your e-mail adress?

Edited by - TheCroutonFuton on 01/10/2004 07:19:26
Go to Top of Page

TheCroutonFuton
- Mr. Setlists -

USA
1728 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2004 :  14:09:36  Show Profile  Visit TheCroutonFuton's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Woo...haha...I'm going to take a break and watch tv.

Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2004 :  14:42:37  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow - thanks!

There's an update tho, just need the European dates, so Sep, Oct, Nov and Dec.

I'll take what you've got for March tho, it'll come in handy in the future. If you really want to complete this, talk to Gavin (see his email on the Gigograpy page) - i'm sure he'd love it!

I'll put you in Oct in case anyone else is feeling ambitious!
Go to Top of Page

TheCroutonFuton
- Mr. Setlists -

USA
1728 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2004 :  14:47:12  Show Profile  Visit TheCroutonFuton's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'll probably end up doing all of them within the next couple of days. I'll do the European dates first so you can get that done.

Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2004 :  17:09:53  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, with the lack of response, you might be the only one!

Keep us posted how far you've gone, in case someone else jumps in.
Go to Top of Page

TheCroutonFuton
- Mr. Setlists -

USA
1728 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2004 :  17:26:42  Show Profile  Visit TheCroutonFuton's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Okay...as far as the European shows go, this is what I have so far:

September 26, 2003 - Edinburgh, UK, Liquid Rooms
September 27, 2003 - Aberdeen, UK, Lemon Tree
September 28, 2003 - Glasgow, UK, Garage
October 1, 2003 - Manchester, UK, MDH
October 2, 2003 - Liverpool, UK, Stanley Theatre
October 3, 2003 - Dublin, Ireland, Vicar St.
October 6, 2003 - Birmingham, UK, Academy 2
October 9, 2003 - Bristol, UK, Fire Station
October 11, 2003 - Portsmouth, UK, Wedgewood Rooms
October 14, 2003 - Brighton, UK, Concorde
October 15, 2003 - London, England, Astoria
October 17, 2003 - Lille, France, Le Splendid
October 18, 2003 - Paris, France, Bercy {Placebo}
October 20, 2003 - Nantes, France, Olympic
October 21, 2003 - Evreux, France, L'Abordage
October 22, 2003 - Angouleme, France, La Nef
October 24, 2003 - Niort, France, Espace Leclerc
October 27, 2003 - Turin, Italy, Hiroshima Mon Amour
October 29, 2003 - Barcelona, Spain, Bikini
November 3, 2003 - Montpellier, France, Le Rockstore
November 4, 2003 - Lyon, France, Transbordeur(In-Store)
November 4, 2003 - Lyon, France, Transbordeur
November 5, 2003 - Clermont, France, Cooperative de Mai

And I'm still going. I may actually get all of the European ones tonight...who knows, hehe. Into November...haha

Edited by - TheCroutonFuton on 01/09/2004 18:07:29
Go to Top of Page

BPrend
- FB Fan -

92 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2004 :  22:18:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
this is kind of trivial, but the march 5 show in austin, texas was moved to stubb's at the last minute, so it wasn't at the mercury.
Go to Top of Page

darwin
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

USA
5448 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2004 :  00:11:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You've been asked by someone to compile set lists. Intriguing.

Edited by - darwin on 01/10/2004 00:12:49
Go to Top of Page

TheCroutonFuton
- Mr. Setlists -

USA
1728 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2004 :  08:06:13  Show Profile  Visit TheCroutonFuton's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Okay..so far today I've gotten:

October 25, 2003 - Bordeaux, France, Rock School Barbey
October 26, 2003 - Milan, Italy, Filaforum {Placebo}
November 6, 2003 - Strasbourg, France, La Laiterie
November 8, 2003 - Heidelberg, Germany, Karlstorbahnhof
November 10, 2003 - Cologne, Germany, Gebaude 9
November 11, 2003 - Dusseldorf, Germany, ZAKK
November 15, 2003 - Berlin, Germany, ColumbiaFritz
November 18, 2003 - Vienna, Austria, Szene
November 24, 2003 - Brussels, Belgium, Botanique-Orangerie
November 26, 2003 - Leiden, Netherlands, LVC
November 28, 2003 - Amsterdam, Netherlands, Melkweg
November 29, 2003 - Paris, France, Bataclan
December 1, 2003 - London, England, Sheperd's Bush Empire

I'll update throughout the day.

Edited by - TheCroutonFuton on 01/10/2004 08:42:11
Go to Top of Page

TheCroutonFuton
- Mr. Setlists -

USA
1728 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2004 :  08:48:12  Show Profile  Visit TheCroutonFuton's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Okay...I got all of the European setlists that were posted. Hearitagain.com didn't really help...at all...haha. Anywho, I sent you the rest. That should be all of them (again, that were posted.).

Go to Top of Page

switchy
- Gigographer -

324 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2004 :  11:08:31  Show Profile  Visit switchy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yeah, it'd be cool if anyone could send me setlists. i'd save them away and then one of these days hopefully add them to the gigography.
-Gavin
Go to Top of Page

TheCroutonFuton
- Mr. Setlists -

USA
1728 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2004 :  12:04:12  Show Profile  Visit TheCroutonFuton's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Alright Switchy, I sent you all of the European setlists.

Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2004 :  12:35:02  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I gotta say, TCF is a machine..he accomplished this all himself....wow.. Kick ass man. I've passed it on to who requested it, i'll send you a note when i hear back..

Many thanks. =)

Would you like a title, perhaps 'Assistant-Gigographer' or 'Mr Setlists'? =)

(And would you want to continue doing this for Gavin/switchy? Gavin, you cool with this?)
Go to Top of Page

TheCroutonFuton
- Mr. Setlists -

USA
1728 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2004 :  13:09:28  Show Profile  Visit TheCroutonFuton's Homepage  Reply with Quote
haha, "Mr. Setlists" sounds good, hahaha. I'll definitely keep on doing this. I'm finishing up all of the rest from '03 right now. =)

Go to Top of Page

switchy
- Gigographer -

324 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2004 :  14:30:01  Show Profile  Visit switchy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I'm always cool with people sending me setlists or reviews or ticket stub scans or flyers or whatever. i just save 'em away, waiting for the day the gigog is ready for it all.
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2004 :  20:12:31  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cool, and done.
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2004 :  19:29:51  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
FYI, TFC scored himself an advance copy of the Pixies DVD. (Unfortunately we're not even at this stage, so it'll still be a while..)
Go to Top of Page

TheCroutonFuton
- Mr. Setlists -

USA
1728 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2004 :  17:11:45  Show Profile  Visit TheCroutonFuton's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Alright, I got the missing ones. Some of them, atleast. A lot of them just aren't there...

Go to Top of Page

formengr
- FB Fan -

39 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2004 :  11:16:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have complete recordings of 10/6/03 & 11/26/03. A partial of 10/5/03. Sets & recording info available too of course if they're needed ;)
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2004 :  11:51:10  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hmmm..i've lost track - Nathan, did you get these?

Thanks for the help, formengr!

Join the Cult of the Flying Pigxies - I'm A Believer!
Go to Top of Page

Aurora-borealis
- FB Fan -

Denmark
131 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2004 :  23:59:37  Show Profile  Click to see Aurora-borealis's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sonia - la estudiante

TEKSTNÆRE OPGAVER

B.

1) -
2) Por la mañana, antes va a (la) escuela, tiene que echar de comer a los animales y hacer sus deberes domésticos.
3) Por la tarde está en (la) escuela.
4) -
5) Como creció hablando kaqchikel(,) no estaba acostumbrado a hablar en español ya.
6) Hablan kaqchikel.
7)
Go to Top of Page

Aurora-borealis
- FB Fan -

Denmark
131 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2004 :  15:48:19  Show Profile  Click to see Aurora-borealis's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Skriftlig opgave i spansk

A.

Luis trabaja como médico en un proyecto social cerca de Antigua. Viene de una familia con muchos problemas. El padre era alcohólico y (él) dejó a la familia cuando Luis era niño. Cuando tenía siete años(, él) empezó a lustrar los zapatos en “Parque Central.” Un día(,) cuando estaba trabajando(, él) se encontró con una persona que cambió/cambiaba a su vida. Esta persona, Patrick, era un americano que había venido a Atigua para ayudar a niños como Luis. Patrick pagó/pagaba por la educación de Luis y era como un padre a él. Som médico(,) Luis *conoce(/?) (¿¿todos los problemas de salud??)* que existe entre la población pobre: Infecciones respiratorias, parásitos, desnutrición etc. En Guatemala(,) muchas familias no tienen con qué ir al médico. Cuesta el mismo *como/que* una persona gana *durante/en* un mes. - clínica (en) donde Luis trabaja(,) una consulta *es/está* muy barato(,) y por supuesto(,) esto *está/es* muy *popular/solicitado/asequible* entre los ricos.

B.

2. En el futuro(,) puede ser que ingrese al Hosptial Roosevelt para especializar como peditra. (Realmente, er det næsten helt sikket at han tager af sted.)

C.

-
Go to Top of Page

ccuadros
* Dog in the Sand *

Chile
1315 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2004 :  19:59:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Que cresta estas colocando en español????? que tiene que ver con la lista de canciones???? ahhhh???

plop!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000