New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

picpic
* Dog in the Sand *

Belgium
1870 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2020 :  10:23:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FYI BF is active on Twitter/Periscope again. (last time was in 2015 I think)
He's been busy banging pots at 6AM the last 3 days.
Fits the "Frank Black making noise" section
PS: He has 2 nice Birdman statues in his house.

___
"Service Unavailable"

Bedbug
> Teenager of the Year <

2952 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2020 :  12:24:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Banging the pot so much better than that celebrity singing of Imagine.

Speaking of pots, where is forum member pot through all this?
Go to Top of Page

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2020 :  11:29:32  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage  Reply with Quote
6 -PM-

"If we hit this bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
Go to Top of Page

Bedbug
> Teenager of the Year <

2952 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2020 :  13:21:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Living in such a noisy neighborhood as I do, I cannot in good conscience contribute to the noise pollution. But I love to see all of you and Mr. B involved in it, so carry on!
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2020 :  18:11:52  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Getting banged by Frank everyday this week has certainly made up for him unfollowing me on Twitter. Still got silent Dave..
Go to Top of Page

Bedbug
> Teenager of the Year <

2952 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2020 :  08:52:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pot

Getting banged by Frank everyday this week has certainly made up for him unfollowing me on Twitter. Still got silent Dave..

I for one would like to hear the whole story
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2020 :  17:34:45  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bedbug

quote:
Originally posted by pot

I for one would like to hear the whole story

There isn't one. I watched the second pot bangathon on periscope and that was it for me. If anything interesting or noteworthy has happened since let me know. All I know is 10pm, now 11pm BST my phone whistles at me to let me know I'm about to get banged by Frank.

When I joined twitter (back in the day) so did Charles and Dave and we we're all just trying to work out what this whole twitter things is. Now we know it's one of the many tools the New World Order uses to execute full spectrum dominance.

Back in 2009 I got a few banters going with the two of them and then they both followed me and I followed them back (in reverse order) and then for a good long while I had only 4 followers on twitter. I used to joke that half my twitter followers were half the Pixies.

Recently since the apocalypse though I think Mr Black Francis has become housebound and whereas otherwise he might not have been on twitter or even aware that he was still following me eventually I got the unfollow demon, after no doubt one night coming online to see a deluge of tweets posted by me all under the influence of alcohol.

As far as I know Dave is still one of my first three followers on twitter though, and you can check that yourself by looking me up I tweet on @artstuvsseaton (inspired by Art Brut around the same era) and also I have others but @scotbeasts is my sort of main art one
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000