Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 55

fumanbru
* Dog in the Sand *

Canada
1461 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  13:51:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think there would be greater odds to go with the E-Z bake oven route but you never know

"I joined the Cult of Frank/ cause I'm a real go-getter!"...long live snitz!!
Go to Top of Page

Skatealex1
* Dog in the Sand *

1645 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  14:52:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Frank once told me on this forum that he is not into jamming but he like to make records.............................

It likely wont happen to any of us- but doesn't hurt to ask------------making cookies might be a better idea

Edited by - Skatealex1 on 07/07/2009 14:54:00
Go to Top of Page

Jose Jones
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1758 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  15:32:00  Show Profile  Visit Jose Jones's Homepage  Reply with Quote
frank, frank, frank...
i'm seeing you in milwaukee on sunday, and i can't wait. i haven't seen you since november 1, 2006, in chicago. to hear that frank's playing in my town in a week... what a fucking treat. can i make a request? "don't cry that way."

-----------------------
they were the heroes of old, men of renown.
Go to Top of Page

Chroneos
- FB Fan -

USA
198 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2010 :  02:10:36  Show Profile  Visit Chroneos's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh boy, I can't believe this thread was active as recently as mid-last-year (alas, forgive me for bumping it!). I just spent some time skimming through the earlier pages and had memories brought back of tethering my cellphone while in class during my sophomore year of college to post in this exact thread (yes, tethering in 2003, no, my school didn't have wifi at the time, yes, I'm a nerd). Incidentally, I think it's been more than four years since I've posted on this forum.

'Sup?

"I forgot what to put here / So I'll wing it"
Go to Top of Page

IceCream
= Quote Accumulator =

USA
1850 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2010 :  04:51:32  Show Profile  Visit IceCream's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ben, you're not the only one for whom it's been 4 years (and counting) since last forum post. I haven't really thought about this forum at all since Erebus died. That was the final nail in the coffin.

It's nice to see you reminiscing. I thought of you not too long ago, actually. It may seem random, but you're responsible for my knowledge of bokeh.

Go to Top of Page

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2012 :  17:24:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Frank, we all know you're a wine aficionado, but what kind of beer do you like? Are you into beer at all?

Also, random question.. is there beef between you and Henry Rollins? have you guys ever met? just curious because it seems like you guys run in some of the same musical circles, yet I've never heard either of you refer to the other, in an interview or wherever.

whateves

Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2012 :  22:54:36  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
He should sample some real ales while he is Wales. Best beer in the world on this Island, but it's not so good for the old waistline as I found out again this summer having started brewing my own.
Go to Top of Page

The Maharal
= Cult of Ray =

961 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2012 :  04:14:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by floop
Also, random question.. is there beef between you and Henry Rollins? have you guys ever met? just curious because it seems like you guys run in some of the same musical circles, yet I've never heard either of you refer to the other, in an interview or wherever.

whateves

If it matters anything FB appeared on Rollins' show to play I Burn Today a few years ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0EXJU355ao
Go to Top of Page

Jason
* Dog in the Sand *

1446 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2012 :  15:15:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The first few pages of this thread are great.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 55 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000