Site advertising?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2016 :  04:23:42  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I noticed an ad for dildoes floating around on the main page frankblack.net I just wanted to check it's supposed to be there.

Don't have a problem with it, unless as I say it's not been put there by the admin?

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2016 :  04:33:49  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Haha, definitely not. Can you please link to where you saw that/screenshot? Thanks!

"If we hit this bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2016 :  04:43:20  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh hell, what has infected my computer now..

God damn I pay a yearly subscription to ESET so I can avoid this shit.

This is what I'm seeing, only on this site, the first page you see at frankblack.net

Honestly guys, I'm really not into butt plugs!

Go to Top of Page

picpic
* Dog in the Sand *

Belgium
1870 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2016 :  04:59:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Same here ! I'm not into dildos either and I have adblock enabled !

___
"Service Unavailable"
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2016 :  05:00:32  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
When you say 'same here' are you seeing this too, or do you just mean about the butt plugs?

I also have an ad blocker
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2016 :  09:40:24  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, I just checked on my second computer which is an old Macbook and the advert is still there, so I don't think the problem is *aherm* my end lol

So if the admin are unaware of this then maybe it needs to be looked into? I mean why this ad has suddenly appeared, not my end ooh err.

Looks like whoever you are hosting the site with is trying to turn the place into some kind of swingers club... I don't know.
Go to Top of Page

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2016 :  11:52:14  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Odd. I will check elsewhere and the code; I do not see that ad here.

"If we hit this bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2016 :  11:59:10  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes indeed. Please let me/us know soon.

Living in the modern world.
Go to Top of Page

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2016 :  08:25:29  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah, still don't see it, but I did see a JS call in the main page that I didn't recognize. Is it still showing the ad?

Go to Top of Page

hammerhands
* Dog in the Sand *

Canada
1592 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2016 :  11:44:56  Show Profile  Visit hammerhands's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not anymore for me.
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2016 :  12:53:56  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not seeing it anymore this end either.
Go to Top of Page

Carl
- A 'Fifth' Catholic -

Ireland
11546 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2016 :  09:26:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All I can say is, Frank has finally sold out!

That deserves a smilie.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000