All Over the World -- Pixies Live!
 Pixies @ The Norva.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pixie punk
> Teenager of the Year <

2923 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2015 :  04:57:10  Show Profile  Visit pixie punk's Homepage  Reply with Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8IIO8sntJg A bit of Debaser.

PUERTO RICO PIXIE

pixie punk
> Teenager of the Year <

2923 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2015 :  05:00:29  Show Profile  Visit pixie punk's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/pixies/2015/the-norva-norfolk-va-3c87d5f.html

PUERTO RICO PIXIE
Go to Top of Page

pixie punk
> Teenager of the Year <

2923 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2015 :  05:12:22  Show Profile  Visit pixie punk's Homepage  Reply with Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7umWbI3opQ UMASS (extended).Is that Paz doing some bass pedal work?

PUERTO RICO PIXIE
Go to Top of Page

jake3
- FB Fan -

United Kingdom
245 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2015 :  07:23:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Interesting note on the setlist referring to 'Superlecker':

Unknown Song - New song? "Mamacita see ya later." "You could say I'm a wrecker." "Super Wrecker"?

Edited by - jake3 on 05/14/2015 07:24:07
Go to Top of Page

natenate101
= Cult of Ray =

USA
851 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2015 :  08:31:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Would this have been the 2nd time it's been played on this tour? How do we not have a video yet, arghhh!
Go to Top of Page

sdon
= Cult of Ray =

France
779 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2015 :  09:03:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
33 songs seems to be the longest setlist on this tour

--
"Aristophanes! (gong sounds)"
Go to Top of Page

Bohemoth
- FB Fan -

USA
246 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2015 :  14:55:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was at the Norva and I have to say, this was probably the best pixies show I have been to! The Energy of a band just starting out, fresh and excited to be rocking.
Go to Top of Page

pixie punk
> Teenager of the Year <

2923 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2015 :  16:15:59  Show Profile  Visit pixie punk's Homepage  Reply with Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cXQayQ7kLY Gouge.

PUERTO RICO PIXIE
Go to Top of Page

jake3
- FB Fan -

United Kingdom
245 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2015 :  02:46:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bohemoth

I was at the Norva and I have to say, this was probably the best pixies show I have been to! The Energy of a band just starting out, fresh and excited to be rocking.

That's great to hear! Any recollection of 'Superlecker' being played??
Go to Top of Page

Bohemoth
- FB Fan -

USA
246 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2015 :  04:58:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah super lecker was played. setlist FM is correct on the set. Its deffenetly a pixie song. I'm a super super lecker you say I'm a wrecker a super lecker kind of lie how gouge away starts with the chorus. All but 3 songs from indie Cindy played. The crowd cheered and seemed to know them just as good as anything from back in the day. Their has been a lot of people that had labeled them as a (reunion band). I see where they were coming from but, that is not the case anymore. A new spark has been struck it seems. Credit to Paz for some of this. The practicing of new songs too.
Go to Top of Page

jake3
- FB Fan -

United Kingdom
245 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2015 :  08:35:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bohemoth

Yeah super lecker was played. setlist FM is correct on the set. Its deffenetly a pixie song. I'm a super super lecker you say I'm a wrecker a super lecker kind of lie how gouge away starts with the chorus. All but 3 songs from indie Cindy played. The crowd cheered and seemed to know them just as good as anything from back in the day. Their has been a lot of people that had labeled them as a (reunion band). I see where they were coming from but, that is not the case anymore. A new spark has been struck it seems. Credit to Paz for some of this. The practicing of new songs too.

Cheers for that... Pumped to hear it!
Go to Top of Page

yarbles
= Cult of Ray =

USA
577 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2015 :  09:17:05  Show Profile  Visit yarbles's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Come on people, someone needs to record Super Lecker and post it!!!!! There's a new Pixies song out there that needs to be heard!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000