New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BATMAN66
- FB Fan -

Canada
5 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  10:59:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi , there, I am from Canada, and I am the biggest fan of Mr.Black. I have been for a long time now, to the point where I can barely stand listening to anything else.The reason I am writing to you is because I need info on how I could possibly get an autograph.I collect autographs and desperately need one.Is there anywhere I can buy one, or a way to get Mr.Black to send me one.There's too many shady items for sale on ebay that I don't trust, so if you can help me, I would greatly appreciate. I own all his work, rare albums and such, and patiently awaiting a new album.

Also, I am from Halifax, Nova scotia, and I'm sincere when I say this town needs Frank to play here, desperately.I think he would fall in love with Nova Scotia as well. I work at the finest seafood restaurant in Halifax, and we just won Restaurant of the Year in Canada.I say this as I am welcoming him to lavish meal and fine wine as a thank you for all the joy his music brings me.

Thank you for your time and possible help.Best wishes to you all.

Leeland Thomson

Carl
- A 'Fifth' Catholic -

Ireland
11546 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  11:02:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello! Good luck with the autpgraph hunting!
Go to Top of Page

Czar
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
321 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  18:48:21  Show Profile  Visit Czar's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Leeland: what is the name of the restaurant? Might be useful some day.

Well, if he spent so much time in Manitoba as to name a song after the place, you have a good chance that Halifax will inspire him some day.

Down there, in Nova Scotia
The wind was really chilled
The people were a thrill
And the fish was so good.

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  20:03:32  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Finest seafood restaurant in Canada? Which one is that, should I happen to swin through there on my way home?

"Now you're officially my woman. Kudos. I can't say I don't envy you."
Go to Top of Page

willy
- FB Fan -

Costa Rica
3 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2007 :  09:02:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Biggest fan in Halifax eh? Sounds like a challange.
But Frank does need to make his way to the Maritimes, alot of fans in these parts.
And by the way, which restaurant do you work at exactly? Is it down by the waterfront or something?

this don't swim, this fly
Go to Top of Page

Czar
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
321 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2007 :  09:49:23  Show Profile  Visit Czar's Homepage  Reply with Quote
He'll get there an hour later than the rest of us, of course.

BATMAN66
- FB Fan -

Canada
5 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  08:47:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks everyone for your reply, the restaurant I work for and help manage is called The Five Fishermen. An amazing place to dine and to work for(and we're haunted!!!).It is located downtown/waterfront and would love to see you all there.Ask for Leeland and I'll hook up a fellow forum member up with a little treat.Mr.Black , I will definately hold your table for more than an hour!!!lol...thx again
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000