New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Miss Thing
- FB Fan -

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2006 :  21:30:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just listed a Death To The Pixies t-shirt, signed by Charles and the rest of the Pixies, on Ebay. The proceeds are going to benefit a family in our community who has triplets the same age as Jack. They have needed, and continue to need, a lot of medical intervention, which has been a financial crisis. They've also required a full-time nanny, and it is wiping out the family's resources. The parents have recently divorced from the strain, actually -- and so its an even more critical time for the wonderful mama of those babies. I am asking you kind and spunky dot-netters to pitch in and bid on this t-shirt. I will be placing some other autographed reunion t-shirts up in the next few days. If you can't afford a t-shirt, consider sending five or ten bucks to: THE STEWART TRIPLETS FUND, PO Box 50310, Eugene, OR 97405. Every donor will receive a hand-written thank you from me and Charles. Muchas Gracias.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PIXIES-AUTOGRAPHED-Signed-T-Shirt-Death-To-The-Pixies_W0QQitemZ110037310350QQihZ001QQcategoryZ104986QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

coastline
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3111 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  05:29:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any of us who are parents understands why Violet and FB have agreed to pitch in their own time, energy and resources for this cause. I'll be sending out a check today. I surely hope others will, too.

Shiny!
Go to Top of Page

ScottP
= Cult of Ray =

USA
618 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  08:26:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I intend to do the same. Now, stop calling me Shirley.
Go to Top of Page

Miss Thing
- FB Fan -

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  15:54:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Thing

I just listed a Death To The Pixies t-shirt, signed by Charles and the rest of the Pixies, on Ebay. The proceeds are going to benefit a family in our community who has triplets the same age as Jack. They have needed, and continue to need, a lot of medical intervention, which has been a financial crisis. They've also required a full-time nanny, and it is wiping out the family's resources. The parents have recently divorced from the strain, actually -- and so its an even more critical time for the wonderful mama of those babies. I am asking you kind and spunky dot-netters to pitch in and bid on this t-shirt. I will be placing some other autographed reunion t-shirts up in the next few days. If you can't afford a t-shirt, consider sending five or ten bucks addressed to: THE STEWART TRIPLETS FUND, PO Box 50310, Eugene, OR 97405. {**If you are making out a check, make it to CHELSEA BEADRIE.} Every donor will receive a hand-written thank you from me and Charles. Muchas Gracias.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PIXIES-AUTOGRAPHED-Signed-T-Shirt-Death-To-The-Pixies_W0QQitemZ110037310350QQihZ001QQcategoryZ104986QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Go to Top of Page

Miss Thing
- FB Fan -

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  15:56:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry, what I was trying to do just above was edit my original post to say that if you are making out a check, please make it out to Chelsea Beadrie. And merely address the envelope to the Stewart Triplets Fund. YAY!
Go to Top of Page

Daisy Girl
~ Abstract Brain ~

Belize
5305 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  18:01:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow. This makes my probs seem insignificant. Thanks Violet for arranging this. My donation is in the mail as we speak!

Go to Top of Page

fumanbru
* Dog in the Sand *

Canada
1461 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  19:06:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
great cause! it's all about the kids!! (and frank's music of course). hope they get better real soon. i'll be sending in a donation as well.

"I joined the Cult of Frank/ cause I'm a real go-getter!"
Go to Top of Page

coastline
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3111 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2007 :  18:19:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As the saying goes on this forum, whatever happened with this?

We got your gracious note in the mail, Violet, and were wondering how the triplets are doing.

Please pardon me, for these my wrongs.
Go to Top of Page

Frog in the Sand
-+ Le premiere frog +-

France
2715 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2007 :  05:03:39  Show Profile  Visit Frog in the Sand's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I got your card(s) today, merci beaucoup. Frnck's autograph made me laugh my... head off. Glad to know the triplets are doing fine!

-----
BLACKOLERO le only Frank Black / Pixies site 100% in français
Go to Top of Page

Daisy Girl
~ Abstract Brain ~

Belize
5305 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2007 :  19:17:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you very VERY much for the card. it made me jump up and down i was so happy. there is still a huge grin on my face!!!

Thanks again and please let us know if you have an update...
Go to Top of Page

coastline
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3111 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2007 :  20:37:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whatever happened with this? How are the triplets?

Please pardon me, for these my wrongs.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000