Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

mrb
- FB Fan -

Canada
35 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2006 :  12:06:19  Show Profile  Visit mrb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok what is with itunes taking off frank cd's Frank Black self title was on and now it's gone I wish that would stop I don't get it and how do I get the tech info on each song anyone know an easy way or is that just the down side of itunes :-(
Go to Top of Page

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11687 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2006 :  12:10:01  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage  Reply with Quote
tech info?

"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominos will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
Go to Top of Page

scruvs
= Cult of Ray =

353 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2006 :  12:44:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mrb

Ok what is with itunes taking off frank cd's Frank Black self title was on and now it's gone I wish that would stop i don't get it

It's there
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=40555913&s=143441

mrb
- FB Fan -

Canada
35 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2006 :  13:16:30  Show Profile  Visit mrb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank's ( Scruvs ) I guss thoughs cd's are not avalible in the canadian itunes store I will have to make a US acount, I see the Oddballs cd Dean & Brian had mentioned :-) Thanks again

( Cult of Frank ) tech info who had a part in the songs drums guitar key's exc who recorded it I guss I should just do some reserch
Go to Top of Page

Holy Fingers
- FB Fan -

USA
149 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2006 :  20:53:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nothing beats a nice hard copy of a cd. Liner notes and credits are very important to me. I also hate listsening through my computer. Generally, the best PC based sound systems suck compared to a high-end stereo. I'll take what I can get though. I never really considered myself "fortunate" to use a shitty program like itunes, but apparently, I am.

"When you've done something right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all"
Go to Top of Page

stymie
= Cult of Ray =

385 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2006 :  12:27:32  Show Profile  Visit stymie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'd be happy if someone just burnt me some cdrs!
Go to Top of Page

ccuadros
* Dog in the Sand *

Chile
1315 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2006 :  13:15:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mrb

Thank's ( Scruvs ) I guss thoughs cd's are not avalible in the canadian itunes store I will have to make a US acount, I see the Oddballs cd Dean & Brian had mentioned :-) Thanks again

( Cult of Frank ) tech info who had a part in the songs drums guitar key's exc who recorded it I guss I should just do some reserch

How do you create an US acount, what happen if you give a wrong adress???

Go to Top of Page

mrb
- FB Fan -

Canada
35 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2006 :  19:34:41  Show Profile  Visit mrb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I guss you can't create a US acount,

Note: IN CANADA on iTunes

we did have FB self titled now we don't, we did have FB teenager OTY now we don't,
last week we could get the tribute of Otis Blackwell frank dose two songs I do belive, now we can't
Honeycomb I know i got it off iTunes but you can't get it now
call me crasy but someone needs a shak in the iTunes head office
I love Mac products but this is silly perhaps its the iTunes upgread would love to know
Go to Top of Page

black franciscan
- FB Fan -

United Kingdom
68 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2006 :  17:24:50  Show Profile  Visit black franciscan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
UK people - am I going mad..?
Didn't Frank used to be on UK iTunes?

It's either gone, or it was never there and I just browsed the US store...

tell me please..?

As for the CD stuff...

The first recorder I had was a reel to reel, since then I've used cassettes, vinyl, cd's and even mini disks - mp3/aac etc is the first format to allow me to take every piece of music I own everywhere I go. I use it every day and I'm never stuck for the music I want at that moment...

In NASA tests it may not be the best quality but these ole ears can't tell the difference so much as it matters!

My mind is like the ocean...

http://www.gilagraphics.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

Carl
- A 'Fifth' Catholic -

Ireland
11546 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2006 :  06:07:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
F**K iTunes! Bastards! F**k 'em!!

Go to Top of Page

pixiestu
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2564 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2006 :  06:34:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by black franciscan

UK people - am I going mad..?
Didn't Frank used to be on UK iTunes?

It's either gone, or it was never there and I just browsed the US store...

tell me please..?

Yes, Frank was on UK itunes but isn't anymore. No idea why though.

"The arc of triumph"
Go to Top of Page

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11687 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2006 :  09:30:05  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hmm. I'll dig into all this.

"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominos will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000