Primer
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

therewererumours
* Dog in the Sand *

Ireland
1240 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2005 :  07:37:43  Show Profile  Visit therewererumours's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Was just looking at an interview with surreal comic artist Jim Woodring who's work I really like. He talks about a movie called Primer, calling it the best sci-fi film ever. I'd never heard of it, so I decieded to look it up. The premise sounds really interesting, it was made on a shoestring budget and the director wrote, acts in and scored the film. It deals with time travel and is meant to stick to the actual laws of physics. I know theres a couple of people on here who are knowledgeable about such things (physics anyway, or maybe time travel ). Anyone seen it?

Join the Cult of

Broken Face
-= Forum Pistolero =-

USA
5155 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2005 :  08:40:23  Show Profile  Visit Broken Face's Homepage  Reply with Quote
its great - very highly recommended (and recently discussed in the i just watched... thread)

-Brian
Go to Top of Page

therewererumours
* Dog in the Sand *

Ireland
1240 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2005 :  10:13:18  Show Profile  Visit therewererumours's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh, sorry was it, I don't really look in there much unless I'm posting . I'll go have a look around!

Join the Cult of
Go to Top of Page

danjersey
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
2788 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2013 :  20:29:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a fan of this movie
Go to Top of Page

Arm Arm Arm
* Dog in the Sand *

1034 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2013 :  22:12:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've seen it twice, once in a theatre and once on dvd. I used the subtitle function because I think the audio is a bit messed up and it's a movie that demands attention.

It's all right, definitely good for a discussion afterwards but I don't know how much I really enjoyed it. If you want something different, check it out.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000