Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Stuart
- The Clopser -

China
2291 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2005 :  21:42:27  Show Profile  Visit Stuart's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry, I have hit 2000 posts and I don't think I have ever put on a ridiculous thread (in response to some of the crappy threads that you often read i.e. how many hairs does Frank have? or What kind of cheese does Frank avoid?... those kind of things) so I decided to do it today to cheer myself up. Anyone ever farted what sounds like a Pixies tune before?

This is a high class bureau de change, not some Punch & Judy show on the seafront at Margate!

Stuart
- The Clopser -

China
2291 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2005 :  21:45:52  Show Profile  Visit Stuart's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry guys... Ive been depressed lately and this is a result... a 29 year old being a pubescent toss pot.... I'll not do it again.

This is a high class bureau de change, not some Punch & Judy show on the seafront at Margate!
Go to Top of Page

Homers_pet_monkey
= Official forum monkey =

United Kingdom
17125 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2005 :  05:25:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Best topic EVER!

Brilliant Stu, this has really cheered me up.

Don't believe the type!
Go to Top of Page

vilainde
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

Niue
7438 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2005 :  05:34:32  Show Profile  Visit vilainde's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well done Stuart, you cheered her up.

Denis

I know the god of rock n roll / Yeah I sold him my soul!
Go to Top of Page

Frog in the Sand
-+ Le premiere frog +-

France
2715 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2005 :  06:03:43  Show Profile  Visit Frog in the Sand's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Let's fart for joy!

Join the Cult of France / And get Honeycomb weeks in advance
Go to Top of Page

kathryn
~ Selkie Bride ~

Belgium
15320 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2005 :  07:48:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Stuart

some of the crappy threads that you often read i.e. how many hairs does Frank have? or What kind of cheese does Frank avoid?..

Hey! I started both of those threads!

Sometimes, no matter how shitty things get, you have to just do a little dance. - Frank
Go to Top of Page

Stuart
- The Clopser -

China
2291 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2005 :  21:44:15  Show Profile  Visit Stuart's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry was bored and in a pissy mood during the break and had to do something stupid... I wonder though, what cheese does Frank avoid? I would say Edam as it tastes like Pete Samprass's insoles after a 5 setter at Wimbledon... feet are generally smellier when playing on grass as opposed to clay.

Go to Top of Page

kathryn
~ Selkie Bride ~

Belgium
15320 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  11:42:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Sorry was bored and in a pissy mood during the break and had to do something stupid... I wonder though, what cheese does Frank avoid? I would say Edam as it tastes like Pete Samprass's insoles after a 5 setter at Wimbledon... feet are generally smellier when playing on grass as opposed to clay.

Oh, jeez, I was kidding!

Great question on the cheese, tho. I'm gonna go with gorgonzola. He doesn't seem like a blue-cheese kinda guy. See, we need a thread to clarify this point!

Sometimes, no matter how shitty things get, you have to just do a little dance. - Frank
Go to Top of Page

Daisy Girl
~ Abstract Brain ~

Belize
5305 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  13:54:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
that would be a funny thread... we could have a virtual cheese tasting party for frank in general chat.

Go to Top of Page

kathryn
~ Selkie Bride ~

Belgium
15320 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  14:41:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Daisy Girl

that would be a funny thread... we could have a virtual cheese tasting party for frank in general chat.

start it, daisyg! i'll bring the new house of the pope wine.

Go to Top of Page

The Marsist
= Cult of Ray =

Ireland
730 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  15:00:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeh daisy go for it

"To be known as an underdog - that can only be a good thing. It's better than sucking."
- Frank Black

Go to Top of Page

Brackish Heart
- FB Fan -

Australia
176 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2005 :  00:22:56  Show Profile  Visit Brackish Heart's Homepage  Click to see Brackish Heart's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Geez...i thought this bored had some sort of decency unlike some of the other boards i view....moderator please...
Go to Top of Page

frank_black_francis
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
895 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2005 :  07:29:52  Show Profile  Visit frank_black_francis's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I always found the beginning of 'rock music' sounded like a wet fart.
Go to Top of Page

number 13
= Cult of Ray =

286 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2005 :  11:23:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've farted "All Over The World" (without a wrong note) once in the morning... What a performance, a fart longer than 5 minutes...
Go to Top of Page

chineselover
= Cult of Ray =

Ireland
348 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2005 :  16:54:15  Show Profile  Visit chineselover's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I didn't read this post till now because I thought it was serious. But I agree with you Stuart, some of the posts can be so trivial and out right nerd-ish esp. stuff about being in love with particular pixies etc, its almost like 'smash hits' (teen mag) sometimes…
Go to Top of Page

Stuart
- The Clopser -

China
2291 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2005 :  21:53:52  Show Profile  Visit Stuart's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brackish Heart

Geez...i thought this bored had some sort of decency unlike some of the other boards i view....moderator please...

This was actually just meant as a piss take of the other threads that are started about Frank i.e. does Frank tie his shoelaces, or has he velcro? That kind of thing... light hearted, or do you not understand that?

Go to Top of Page

Newo
~ Abstract Brain ~

Spain
2673 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2005 :  15:59:22  Show Profile  Click to see Newo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You should be depressed more often, Stuart.

--

Develop interest in life as you see it; in people, things, literature, music -- the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself.
Go to Top of Page

Stuart
- The Clopser -

China
2291 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2005 :  16:31:53  Show Profile  Visit Stuart's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Newo... why may I ask?

Go to Top of Page

Ten Percenter
- FB Enquirer -

United Kingdom
1733 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2005 :  01:30:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dare I ask, did you do this in the middle of a Clops? Your wife Ming Ming must be a saint.

"Fried food, cigarettes, no exercise, chest pain..." (Excerpt from the Angina Monologues)
Go to Top of Page

Stuart
- The Clopser -

China
2291 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2005 :  03:03:38  Show Profile  Visit Stuart's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not in the middle of a Clops, I generally do not target women (in fact I have given up on the aforementionned ancient bonding tradition).

Go to Top of Page

Newo
~ Abstract Brain ~

Spain
2673 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2005 :  03:04:33  Show Profile  Click to see Newo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Because it's a funny thread.

--

Develop interest in life as you see it; in people, things, literature, music -- the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself.
Go to Top of Page

Ten Percenter
- FB Enquirer -

United Kingdom
1733 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2005 :  03:08:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Not in the middle of a Clops, I generally do not target women (in fact I have given up on the aforementionned ancient bonding tradition).

Say it ain't so! You will have to relinquish your title.

"Fried food, cigarettes, no exercise, chest pain..." (Excerpt from the Angina Monologues)
Go to Top of Page

Stuart
- The Clopser -

China
2291 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2005 :  03:19:49  Show Profile  Visit Stuart's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You never know, people have been known to come out of retirement in an attempt to reach past glories... but for now the title if up for grabs. Care to take it TP?

Go to Top of Page

Ten Percenter
- FB Enquirer -

United Kingdom
1733 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2005 :  06:13:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think you deserve the title Stuart! To be honest, it should be bestowed for life. However, does this mean the "Clopsing of TP" fatwa has been revoked?

Go to Top of Page

Stuart
- The Clopser -

China
2291 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2005 :  06:52:44  Show Profile  Visit Stuart's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry, that will always stand.... I cannot go back on a threat. You've got to be glad that I am over the other side of the world, although I will be back on the shores of Britain in 2007 and the first thing I will do is look up a certain Mr Percenter who lives in Scotland. I sometimes dream of the moment that I express my friendship to you in the form of a clops.... its in slow motion and the theme from 2001: A Space Odyssey is playing in the background.

Go to Top of Page

Stuart
- The Clopser -

China
2291 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2005 :  06:54:18  Show Profile  Visit Stuart's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chineselover

I didn't read this post till now because I thought it was serious.

I have just read this line and I almost fell off of my chair laughing.... how on earth can this thread be viewed as serious? You have cheered me up this eveing Chineselover!

Go to Top of Page

frank_black_francis
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
895 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2005 :  08:39:34  Show Profile  Visit frank_black_francis's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hahahahaha! In what possible way could it be serious?

Edited by - frank_black_francis on 08/17/2005 08:40:05
Go to Top of Page

chineselover
= Cult of Ray =

Ireland
348 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2005 :  12:33:44  Show Profile  Visit chineselover's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well i didn't read anything inside the thread.. i just saw the headline on the front page... and thought..'i couldn't be bothered reading anything inside that thread', i acutally thought that it was probably written by a 14 year old who thought they were being funny! but in actual fact you were making a good point about some of the silliness that can manifest itself in a forum... in fact, what you say is also something i had thought about, and i would love to remake some of your valid points in stronger terms, quoting acutal examples!!! but no point causing an argument...!

quote:

quote:

I didn't read this post till now because I thought it was serious.

I have just read this line and I almost fell off of my chair laughing.... how on earth can this thread be viewed as serious? You have cheered me up this eveing Chineselover!

Edited by - chineselover on 08/17/2005 12:35:29
Go to Top of Page

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2005 :  13:44:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'm actually disappointed that he wasn't being serious, being something of a fart music expert myself
Go to Top of Page

Stuart
- The Clopser -

China
2291 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2005 :  16:21:07  Show Profile  Visit Stuart's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by floop

i'm actually disappointed that he wasn't being serious, being something of a fart music expert myself

Hey man, I'm the Dutch Oven Champion of Asia!

Go to Top of Page

Stuart
- The Clopser -

China
2291 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2005 :  16:23:53  Show Profile  Visit Stuart's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Well i didn't read anything inside the thread.. i just saw the headline on the front page... and thought..'i couldn't be bothered reading anything inside that thread', i acutally thought that it was probably written by a 14 year old who thought they were being funny! but in actual fact you were making a good point about some of the silliness that can manifest itself in a forum... in fact, what you say is also something i had thought about, and i would love to remake some of your valid points in stronger terms, quoting acutal examples!!! but no point causing an argument...!

Actually I thought that this post would be largely ignored because of the title... its done pretty well considering.

Go to Top of Page

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2005 :  18:29:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Actually I thought that this post would be largely ignored because of the title... its done pretty well considering.

farts are always a hit topic
Go to Top of Page

Stuart
- The Clopser -

China
2291 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2005 :  21:15:00  Show Profile  Visit Stuart's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by floop

quote:

farts are always a hit topic

And so they should be... imo opinion farting should be a part of the olympics.

Go to Top of Page

Ten Percenter
- FB Enquirer -

United Kingdom
1733 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2005 :  02:36:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Sorry, that will always stand.... I cannot go back on a threat. You've got to be glad that I am over the other side of the world, although I will be back on the shores of Britain in 2007 and the first thing I will do is look up a certain Mr Percenter who lives in Scotland. I sometimes dream of the moment that I express my friendship to you in the form of a clops.... its in slow motion and the theme from 2001: A Space Odyssey is playing in the background.

Nooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Incidentally, I think Kiss my Ring might be more appropriate.

Go to Top of Page

Stuart
- The Clopser -

China
2291 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2005 :  04:11:11  Show Profile  Visit Stuart's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There will no kissing my friend!

Go to Top of Page

Old Neptuna
- FB Fan -

Ireland
200 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2005 :  11:31:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I farted out 'Silver' once - a real fucking whiney one! (Smelled like Debaser though)

"Your head can go real screw, When saucers chasin' you.."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000