Tabs & Musician Stuff
 The Holiday Song
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Blank_Frackis
- FB Fan -

55 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  09:30:11  Show Profile  Visit Blank_Frackis's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just wondering if anyone knows how to play Joey Santiago's part in it's entirety for the holiday song. I've looked around for a full tab on the internet but can't find it. Basically it's the bit after the chorus when Frank lets the D chord ring out and sings "Here I am with my hand", and also the solo Joey Santiago plays between the second last chorus and the last one. Many thanks, that's probably unreadable but I hope someone can help.

If time's a drug then Big Ben's a giant needle injecting it into the sky.

Blank_Frackis
- FB Fan -

55 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  15:13:03  Show Profile  Visit Blank_Frackis's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I actually found an answer to my question eventually, but if anyone's interested (and I can't be the only one who couldn't find this) then the full Joey Santiago part is here - http://www.arnoldjacksontheband.com/pixcoptab.htm

If time's a drug then Big Ben's a giant needle injecting it into the sky.
Go to Top of Page

audiochild
- FB Fan -

Australia
16 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2004 :  09:04:57  Show Profile  Visit audiochild's Homepage  Click to see audiochild's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thanks man... I was semi-looking for Joey's part in HOliday song too, I had most of it down, but there were a few bits pissing me off.
Much appreciated.

You been NASHED!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000