New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Cheeseman1000
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

Iceland
8201 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2004 :  15:26:17  Show Profile  Visit Cheeseman1000's Homepage
With this post, I'll make 1000 posts, and exchange my ugly yellow kitties for shiny blue ones. It appears to be the thing to do to make an acceptance (despite not actually receiving anything) so here goes.

This is so totally unexpected [smiles cutely at manager].
I'm shocked really, I think everyone else was so much more deserving than me. When I started with this project, I, I... hardly expected to make a fraction of what turned out to be the final result.
Really, you don't know how much this means to me, I really think this is what my life's been moving towards, so thank you, thank you.

I haven't prepared a speech or anything... I was expecting someone else to be up here really, but I'd just like to thank a few of the people who've made this possible.
Uh, Richard/Barney, my kindred spirit - despite being, ooh, a bunch of times older than me, I'm with you in spirit, old buddy.
Apl4Eris, for providing some genuine intellectual and musical stimulation and taking roughly the same attitude towards idiots as me.
Bumblebeeboy2 for having a good name...
Adnan, for being unemployed at the same time as me and wasting my time...
Of course, Jim, Dean and Dave and all the crew that have made this possible...
I'm sure I've missed some of you out [sob], but, but... Sorry.
I apologise to those I've forgotten, its [sob] just so [sob sob]... Thank you, thank you all, you love me!

"I joined the Cult Of Boni/Get Off My Trolley!"

PixieSteve
> Teenager of the Year <

Poland
4698 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2004 :  15:31:21  Show Profile
congratulations
Go to Top of Page

apl4eris
~ Abstract Brain ~

USA
4800 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2004 :  15:33:41  Show Profile  Visit apl4eris's Homepage
Wow, congratulations, Cheesey pants! I knew you could do it!! Once you hit 500 it's like runner's high, you no longer feel the blisters, blood and pus on your fingertips, and it's like a big ol' helpin' of crack (from what I hear, anyway - crack is whack, folks DON'T DO IT!) that gets you through. We had a good run over there at the Weshers, too, if you remember the goode olde days.....

What's this "roughly the same attitude" business?

Sincerely,
Paola Rhoid

666 Dunkin' Donuts, a 20-inch veggie pizza from Gumby's, extra jalapenos on the side. And a case of Asahi Dry -
Go to Top of Page

Cheeseman1000

Iceland
8201 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2004 :  15:39:39  Show Profile  Visit Cheeseman1000's Homepage
i.e. we either ignore or slag off everybody who doesn't meet our high standards.
Thats most people here.
Congrats on your 2k. I notice you didn't make a big fuss about it... Looking back, thats what I should have done.

Damn.

Go to Top of Page

VoVat

USA
9168 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2004 :  15:48:06  Show Profile  Visit VoVat's Homepage  Click to see VoVat's MSN Messenger address
Congratulations to both of you, for making post counts that are multiples of 1000.

-Nathan
And how does lemur's skin reflect the sea?
http://vovat.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Adnan_le_Terrible
* Dog in the Sand *

France
1973 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2004 :  17:06:08  Show Profile  Visit Adnan_le_Terrible's Homepage
Congratulations, Cheese, I somehow always knew you would make it. It's just that David Copperfield look you had. I'm talking about the Dickens' character, not the charlatan who allegedly fucked Claudia Schiffer.

You are one of the very rare people who were able to stay the same after being struck by success. You are always available for your friends and your family. So I guess it's also the man that I'm congratulating right now, as much as the brilliant professional you are.

Just keep on rocking, Dude.

Have some wine, please, don't run away.
Go to Top of Page

Carolynanna

Canada
6556 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2004 :  17:08:25  Show Profile
Yup cheeseman you better go make apl a thread.
Go to Top of Page

Carolynanna

Canada
6556 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2004 :  17:17:27  Show Profile
Lazy bastard :)
Go to Top of Page

bedrock_barney
= Cult of Ray =

United Kingdom
871 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  02:10:03  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Cheeseman1000

Uh, Richard/Barney, my kindred spirit - despite being, ooh, a bunch of times older than me, I'm with you in spirit, old buddy.

'kindred spirit'....and that's after I made fun of your God, you fromage eating sluggard?!

I have lit a candle for you though. If you are prepared to properly harness your inner energy you will become at one with yourself and one day emerge as an incredibly old vegetarian atheist FB supporting Welshman. It's a very, very small but highly exclusive club but I think you can do it!! Your quest starts today. I shall name you Sir Cheesealot. First, you must build me a...SHRUBBERY!!

..errrmm..congrats...i think.

"The Pixies are reforming?? / I say bring back Abba, ahaaa!!!"
Go to Top of Page

The Calistanian
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1342 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  10:58:29  Show Profile
Congratulations...well done.
Us Dogs in the Sand hope to be Denizens of the Citizens Band someday.

Hey...anybody know the fastest to 1000?
Go to Top of Page

Cheeseman1000

Iceland
8201 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  16:25:38  Show Profile  Visit Cheeseman1000's Homepage
A SHRUBBERY!!! He cries in exceedingly high-pitched voice. Hey Richard, I forgive you for mocking me, as I'm sure I won the argument in the end. Or got bored and gave up, one of the two.
Carolyn, in my defence I fell asleep or I would've... I'd never make a lawyer would I?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000