New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Black Noise Maker
- FB Fan -

Australia
12 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2004 :  03:46:17  Show Profile
I am waiting on delivery of Pistolero - the last of the FB&C CD's to complete my collection. Unfortunately, this will be the 4th copy I have oredered as the previous 3 have a glitch on the cd, all in the same spot, during the guitar solo in I Love Your Brain. All cd's are from a label called What Are Records. Can anyone enlighten me?

What are you talkin' 'bout today?...
and what was that you say?

Thomas
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1615 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2004 :  04:57:41  Show Profile  Click to see Thomas's MSN Messenger address
Deja vu, all over again.

"Our Love is Rice and Beans and Horses Lard"
Go to Top of Page

mun chien andalusia
= Quote Accumulator =

Italy
2139 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2004 :  05:13:48  Show Profile  Visit mun chien andalusia's Homepage  Click to see mun chien andalusia's MSN Messenger address
there was a thread about this,time ago.i can't remember all of it but seems that many copies of this particular print were defective.in your place i'd try to find a copy somewhere else like ebay or amazon.

join the cult of errol\and you can have a beer\without having to quit smoking
Go to Top of Page

PsychicTwin
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1772 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2004 :  10:24:51  Show Profile  Visit PsychicTwin's Homepage
I posted a topic on this a whiiiiiiile back.

It seems that the skippage/hiccup is due to a bad printing of a batch of CDs. There are people who do not have this problem at all, but then again there are a good number of people who do as well.

My advice would be find a copy of Pistolero that preceded this faulty printing... but good luck with that!
Go to Top of Page

matthew
- FB Fan -

41 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2004 :  12:45:14  Show Profile
I have had problems with What Are Records before. I don't know if they sell crappy copies or not, but I would try to stay away from them if possible. I've ordered cds that were never shipped, and not only was I not refunded my money, but was not even given an explanation....
I've also heard similar experiances from other people about them...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000