Frank, let's play chess on Yahoo!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Adnan_le_Terrible
* Dog in the Sand *

France
1973 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2004 :  16:42:12  Show Profile  Visit Adnan_le_Terrible's Homepage
Hey Frank, if you're reading this (i'm sure you are) AND if you're a chess player, then we should play once (don't worry, i'm not that good).

My name on Yahoo!Games is "mister_benway".

Just tell me when you are available. I can't wait to play with you.

See you,
Adnan.

I joined the three kitties club / And now I can participate to a secret forum with Charles.

Adnan_le_Terrible
* Dog in the Sand *

France
1973 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2004 :  13:11:31  Show Profile  Visit Adnan_le_Terrible's Homepage
Dean, I wanted to answer to your message on a thread where a guy asks FB to do a gig in his hometown, but it was locked. You mentioned one-message threads with people asking Frank to play chess. I just wanted to say that this present thread is a joke, of course. Though I find the "come for a gig in my hometown" thread funnier.

I joined the three kitties club / And now I can participate to a secret forum with Charles.
Go to Top of Page

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2004 :  13:32:23  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage
Heh, I kind of gathered this one was more of a joke, that was just my way of diggin' at 'ya a little bit. I take it Frank didn't show for that chess match? :)

Maybe I'll pop in sometime for a game though I'm rusty as hell.

"Join the Cult of Frank / And you'll be enlightened"
Go to Top of Page

Adnan_le_Terrible
* Dog in the Sand *

France
1973 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2004 :  13:37:36  Show Profile  Visit Adnan_le_Terrible's Homepage
No Frank did not come, I'm still waiting. But you know, Frank, he's deaf to every offer in the beginning, but if you put some money at stake, he becomes more cooperative.

Go to Top of Page

ramona
"FB Quote Mistress"

USA
3988 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2004 :  14:19:49  Show Profile  Visit ramona's Homepage
Adnan, I am not sure what you mean exactly by your signature - but I think it should be "and now I can participate IN a secret forum with Frank". "TO a secret forum" doesn't really make sense, but maybe you don't want it too. I am not sure. And I don't why I am even bothering to be so nitpicky, I just noticed it.

"Music does not drag me down. Music lifts me up." - Frank Black
Go to Top of Page

Carolynanna
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

Canada
6556 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2004 :  15:05:08  Show Profile
Ah Em you ARE the administrator extraordinaire ;)
Go to Top of Page

Adnan_le_Terrible
* Dog in the Sand *

France
1973 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2004 :  15:16:53  Show Profile  Visit Adnan_le_Terrible's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by ramona

Adnan, I am not sure what you mean exactly by your signature - but I think it should be "and now I can participate IN a secret forum with Frank". "TO a secret forum" doesn't really make sense, but maybe you don't want it too. I am not sure. And I don't why I am even bothering to be so nitpicky, I just noticed it.

"Music does not drag me down. Music lifts me up." - Frank Black

Of course I want my signature to make sense. Thank you for noticing my horrible mistake. I'm so ashame now...

Go to Top of Page

Adnan_le_Terrible
* Dog in the Sand *

France
1973 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2004 :  15:22:30  Show Profile  Visit Adnan_le_Terrible's Homepage
Updated

Let me see you make decisions/Vizout your tellivision
Go to Top of Page

The Holiday Son
= Quote Accumulator =

France
1994 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2004 :  03:49:47  Show Profile  Visit The Holiday Son's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Adnan_le_Terrible

Updated

Let me see you make decisions/Vizout your tellivision

hey adnan, don't you think the cover is way better than the original?
Go to Top of Page

Adnan_le_Terrible
* Dog in the Sand *

France
1973 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2004 :  16:57:15  Show Profile  Visit Adnan_le_Terrible's Homepage
I do, actually, their German accent makes the song so scary...(when he says "komm viz meee, into ze treees")

Pump the Jam
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000