Los Simpson
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Newo
~ Abstract Brain ~

Spain
2673 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2004 :  02:45:48  Show Profile  Click to see Newo's MSN Messenger address
Looking at some posts around, I see there's no shortage of Simpsons fans and I'd just like to register that I'd give my eye teeth to watch them in english once for a change. The only character they've got right is Marge and Homer is just, well...though you do get used to them, which is the scary part. The ones I really miss are the small incidental characters like the spotty teenager, who's been given a regular muchacho voice and makes me want to cry when he comes on. What's more, some of my Spanish friends think their version is far better(!). Chief Wiggum's real voice is subject to abuse in particular. I realise they've grown up with these voices and that's what they're used to, but it's still off.
And don't even get me started on Futurama.
But apart from that, can't complain.

--
"You one of those right wing nut outfits?" inquired the diplomatic Metzger.
Fallopian twinkled. "They accuse us of being paranoids."
"They?" inquired Metzger, twinkling also.
"Us?" asked Oedipa.

Adnan_le_Terrible
* Dog in the Sand *

France
1973 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2004 :  03:47:15  Show Profile  Visit Adnan_le_Terrible's Homepage
In France, we have French voices for the Simpsons as well (Les Simpsons). Usually, I hate seeing films with French voices, how can you appreciate a film like, say, Trainspotting, if you don't hear the real voices. But I think the French version of the Simpsons is very good. Homer's voice is is even better, in my modest opinion.

Have some wine, please, don't run away.
Go to Top of Page

mun chien andalusia
= Quote Accumulator =

Italy
2139 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2004 :  03:49:13  Show Profile  Visit mun chien andalusia's Homepage  Click to see mun chien andalusia's MSN Messenger address
they are called "i simpson" in italy.it sounds kind of strange listening bart speak italian.

join the cult of errol\and you can have a beer\without having to quit smoking
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000