New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

roomloo
= Cult of Ray =

USA
710 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  10:37:10  Show Profile
As some of you noticed, Calgary tickets were not available to be mailed; will call, pickup, and "print your own" were really the only options. I stupidly chose will call, which would mean not being able to easily transfer any extras to frankblack.net members.

HOWEVER, I just got off the phone and there are a couple options. One, even if you chose will call you can still pick them up at any Canadian Ticketmaster outlet (and possible American ones, too). If you aren't able to get them at a local outlet, the very helpful customer service representative gave me this number to call (note that it might only apply to Calgary):

403-294-7591

Apparently by calling this number you MIGHT be able to get your tickets mailed to you. I haven't tried it yet but will let you know.

Edited by - roomloo on 02/20/2004 10:49:36

roomloo
= Cult of Ray =

USA
710 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  14:12:34  Show Profile
Okay, I'm not sure if I'm the only bonehead who put themselves in this position but here's what I found out.

In spite of what the customer service person told me, mailing is not an option. However, they can be sent by courier - which is a $9 charge to a Canadian location, $30 to the US.

Only Canadian Ticketmaster locations can print tickets already purchased for will call.

Finally, if you get totally stuck and wish for someone else to pick up your tickets at will call, you can fax a written authorization to the box office the night before.

Bottom line is, don't be like me -- as obvious as this might sound, don't choose will call if you might want to give/sell the tickets to someone else! :)
Go to Top of Page

kottke
- FB Fan -

USA
121 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  18:46:18  Show Profile
That is helpful. Thanks.

"He bought me a soda"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly