New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

beergeek
- FB Fan -

USA
81 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2004 :  12:40:34  Show Profile  Visit beergeek's Homepage
Hello -- I've tried e-mailing and using the form in the Feedback section of the site, but I haven't heard anything back.

I submitted an offer to photograph the Pixies performance at Coachella for the site -- but I haven't heard anything back.

When I don't hear anything back I always worry that my e-mail got snagged by some errant spam filter or something. Please let me know your thoughts on this.

Thanks,
Jeff

mun chien andalusia
= Quote Accumulator =

Italy
2139 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2004 :  12:51:14  Show Profile  Visit mun chien andalusia's Homepage  Click to see mun chien andalusia's MSN Messenger address
a photo section of the site is in the future plans of the site administrators.meanwhile i would love to host your photos on my site(eventually i will transfer everything in the fb.net photo gallery)
check it out:
www.superabound.altervista.org

join the cult of errol\and you can have a beer\without having to quit smoking
www.superabound.altervista.org
Go to Top of Page

beergeek
- FB Fan -

USA
81 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2004 :  08:59:54  Show Profile  Visit beergeek's Homepage
I'd be more than happy to have my pictures hosted on your site if that's what the admins of this site want.

But I would like to get an official assignment from this site / Dave Noisy so that I can get a photo pass for Coachella. Otherwise all you can take in is a disposable camera.

Dave -- can you please contact me about this?

Thanks,
Jeff
Go to Top of Page

Thomas
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1615 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2004 :  10:54:50  Show Profile  Click to see Thomas's MSN Messenger address
You would probably have to go through Pixies Management for that. This is just a fan site, although we would like to think we are official.

Join the Cult of Little Black Francis / Our Love is Rice and Beans and Horses Lard
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2004 :  11:04:22  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage
Jeff - sorry bud, i don't know you, so i'm not very open to 'recommending' you. (And..um..assuming these rumours are true!)

Also, there's another photographer on the site who i've been meaning to contact..if Ben isn't interested, i'll give it some thought.

Chroneos? Where are you man?? Don't make me visit the IRC channel..heh
Go to Top of Page

beergeek
- FB Fan -

USA
81 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2004 :  12:27:17  Show Profile  Visit beergeek's Homepage
Dave -- I understand your position.

I'm just a long time photographer (since high school) that's trying to combine my love of music with my love of photography by getting into concert photography. Something that's very hard to get into. Seems that no publication wants to work with people they haven't worked with before even for free. Not sure how that works.

Thanks for the consideration.

Cheers,
Jeff
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2004 :  15:32:32  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage
Well, no doubt they get a number of offers..imagine what it's like for them.

Thanks, i'll let you know if anything comes up. There has to be a concert first, by the way. =)
Go to Top of Page

beergeek
- FB Fan -

USA
81 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2004 :  15:12:07  Show Profile  Visit beergeek's Homepage
Thanks Dave.
Go to Top of Page

Visiting Sasquatch
= Cult of Ray =

USA
451 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2004 :  15:32:14  Show Profile
Well Coachella IS gonna happen, the question is, if the Pixies will headline the first day...so he CAN come back with Radiohead pictures for sure! Hehe.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000