New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

IS
- FB Fan -

Canada
49 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  16:19:48  Show Profile  Visit IS's Homepage
I happened to catch a small piece on the Pixies last night on "The New Music" on Muchmusic(canada) last night. Has anyone else seen this? It was pretty cool. They pretty much talked about the split, and their influence on music in the 90's. I think it might be on again on the 1st of march if you wanna catch it. It was the last story in the episode and they played Monkey Gone to Heaven over the credits. One thing of note though, they played an old interview of Charles with long hair!! I had no idea he once had a shag going!! if anyone can find a pic of him with this mane, post it here...very interesting...oh yeah, and George Strombolopolous called him a "dick"...but only in reference to how he split up the band...you know...via fax....I'm inclined to sorta agree, but, I'm in a band, and I feel the same way sometimes...I'm a dick...

TheCroutonFuton
- Mr. Setlists -

USA
1728 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  16:21:45  Show Profile  Visit TheCroutonFuton's Homepage
Oh...at first I thought the reason he was calling him a "dick" was because he has no hair now...and that he's got a big bald head...but yeah, that makes sense too.

"Join the Cult of Gunn / And Then You'll Be Destined to be a Rock and Roll Star of Epical Proportions!"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000