the trip of a lifetime
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

boom_cheek_aroon
- FB Fan -

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  15:30:24  Show Profile  Visit boom_cheek_aroon's Homepage
This is truly amazing. I've waited for years for the pixies to get back together and now i know that in two months i can die a happy man. I got tickets ove rthe phone for boise and am stoked as shit.

My journey will begin leaving denver early in the morning and driving to SLC. after a stop for laughter, i will leave SLC as the sun is going down and chase the sunset on I-80 westbound. "I was drinin doin nothing on the shores of great salt lake when they put it on the air, i put it in the hammer lane." A flat as paper, straight as an arrow, high speed burn through a barren wasteland will be bestowed upon me one night before pixies.

the day of, after dropping a friend off in line, i will head to the outskirts of boise and get some sqeaky cheese from the swiss village cheese factory. that night i will go completely fucking bonkers as they tear through such classics as debaser and vamos. i know i still have two months, but i cannot stop thinking about how great this will be.

no one probably cares about this, but i don't have many pixies fan friends so i had to tell people who could appreciate how this, for most of us, will be the trip of a lifetime.

How bout a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray?

-Boyerman

Carolynanna
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

Canada
6556 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  15:40:31  Show Profile
haha classic, chet!
Go to Top of Page

boom_cheek_aroon
- FB Fan -

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  15:54:11  Show Profile  Visit boom_cheek_aroon's Homepage
my mouth tastes like kind

www.lorddusty.com

How bout a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray?

-Boyerman
Go to Top of Page

ihatetouts
- FB Fan -

35 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  16:14:10  Show Profile
i keep telling people similar stories. they dont seem to understand :(
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: