Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TheCroutonFuton
- Mr. Setlists -

USA
1728 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  17:10:08  Show Profile  Visit TheCroutonFuton's Homepage
http://www.mbayaq.org/efc/efc_fo/fo_peng_cam.asp

AWW!! Look at the penguin grooming him/herself! I want to just run up there and hug them...awww....penguins...

"Join the Cult of Gunn / And Then You'll Be Destined to be a Rock and Roll Star of Epical Proportions!"

Homers_pet_monkey
= Official forum monkey =

United Kingdom
17125 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  10:28:13  Show Profile
I have just been watching those penguins for about 10 minutes. They have really really cheered me up. I have had a shitty day so far, but I feel a lot better now!!! Thanks again Croutonfuton!!!

Hansel and Gretel have formed a band, .....And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Breadcrumbs!!!
Go to Top of Page

bumblebeeboy2
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2638 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  10:33:41  Show Profile  Click to see bumblebeeboy2's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by Homers_pet_monkey

I have just been watching those penguins for about 10 minutes. They have really really cheered me up. I have had a shitty day so far, but I feel a lot better now!!! Thanks again Croutonfuton!!!

Hansel and Gretel have formed a band, .....And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Breadcrumbs!!!

heh, same here! aren't they cute! any monkey cams about? i've just wrote a lovely song about gordo the monkey, one of the monkeys who were blasted up on the front of a rocket, back in 58 i think... the poor guy survived the trip up and back down, but then a floatation device failed, so he sank to the bottom of the south atlantic, strapped in the nose cone of the rocket.

"Join the Cult of Orange Cat / the more the better!"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000